The Hunger Beast Released!!

Don't know what is wrong with me to but I'm starving!!!

Might have summat to do with yesterdays stress and non eating and PMT.

I have already drank 2lt of water trying to not eat, and eaten yoghurt, blueberries, melon and seafood sticks. I very much doubt lunch is gonna make it to lunch time!

Greggs is calling my name...but don't wanna be bad...but my stomach thinks my throats been cut!!

Replies

• MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Try sugarless gum. It helps me most of the time...
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Eat half your lunch now. The other half at lunchtime.

Make your dinner early and eat 1/3 of it early. Then eat the other 2/3's a bit after dinner time.

If you were really low on calories yesterday then eat at your maintenance level today to prevent a blowout.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    I get days like that sometimes :smile: I call them my "food monster" days! I recommend eating plenty of salad greens (they fill you up with very few calories so you can eat tons of them) and plenty of protein, as well as moving your calories up to maintenance for the day! Depriving on a "food monster" day usually leads to a binge on whatever you can find to eat because you're just so HUNGRY! Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    I was like that on Monday. First day I've really been hungry since starting. I couldn't see much difference in my diary from other days I wasn't hungry, so couldn't chalk it up to food choices. Rode it out with plenty of decent snack choices, but went over a few of my macros. Been ok since. I'd like to know what set me off, though.

I managed to leave my lunch alone and its nearly lunch time. And bizzarely I don't really feel hungry now!!

Would love to know what that was all about tho!! Usually drinking a pint of water sorts me out as most of the time I'm thirsty and my brain is giving me the wrong message!

Very odd indeed.

Must get me some gum tho...do sometime have extra strong mints as everything tastes gross after having one! :D

Xx