Best Protein Powder

Options
2»

Replies

• rejectuf
    rejectuf Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Cheapest I've found is SmartPowders. Cheapest while still being legitimate, at least. Tastes fine, mixes OK, and good nutrition profile.
  • ccjt_o
    ccjt_o Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    USN whey protein-Strawberry ,doesn't taste like artificial like other brands I've heard of (In my opinion,anyway) 136 calories 3G carbs 3G fat 24g protein per 34g scoop?
    Big 2.2 kg tubs are sometimes on offer online or at Costco.Worth the buy .
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    Smoothie kings gladiator strawberry whey is my favorite by itself. Muscle milk light chocolate is also a favorite (but it's more of a meal replacement type product with those macros).

I use optimum nutrition gold standard whey more than anything, but the ON chocolate or blueberry muffin casein tastes better.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Trutein. Hands down. It's been rated the best tasting by several different sources, and by me as well. :smile: Plus it doesn't hide any fillers by claiming "proprietary blend", and is really high in protein per calorie per scoop.

Vanilla, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup and Chocolate Truffle are my favorites. I blend the vanilla with frozen strawberries and a little water, and omg I'm drinking a strawberry milkshake! :love:

That's also pretty darn low-carb... (4g per scoop!)

Hold the front door.

I might have to try this!

Probiotics, Glutamine, and Omega 3's

This just gets better and better..

Where does one purchase trutein? I prefer to buy mine locally so hoping it is for sale at a local store. :)

I order it at bodybuilding.com. It's the tastiest powder I've had to date.

I sometimes blend the trutein peanut butter chocolate and the muscle milk banana creme and it is really delicious.
  • ashburton88
    ashburton88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I use My Protein Impact Whey. I get the unflavoured version now and simply add the flavourings they sell to it so that I can have a selection of different flavours rather than getting fed up with just one. It mixes really well and tastes great, once you get the amount of flavouring right!