Returning to MFP and Fitbit

Options
megg0616
megg0616 Posts: 59 Member
I am returning to MFP and using my fitbit that I have had for two years now. looking to upgrade from the ultra to the flex. I do Vinyasa yoga 3 to 5 times a week and I am looking for friends to help motivate and support each other through this journey. i have been doing yoga for almost 4 months now which has kick started me to lose the weight and stick with it. I really feel having found an exercise I really enjoy has really helped me to do this and stick with it. Now all I need is the support and to help support other people.

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I am returning to MFP and using my fitbit that I have had for two years now. looking to upgrade from the ultra to the flex.

Does the Fitbit clock the yoga OK ?
  • megg0616
    megg0616 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    quote]
    I am returning to MFP and using my fitbit that I have had for two years now. looking to upgrade from the ultra to the flex.

Does the Fitbit clock the yoga OK ?
    [/quote] Yes it does. I was surprised that it did but it worked pretty well.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit as well. I would not have thought that it would work well in a yoga class that well myself. Usually don't wear mine as I usually do Hot Yoga and I think the heat/humidity would damage the fitbit. I have the fitbit ultra and will stick with it until it does break.

Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • CLI_2012
    CLI_2012 Posts: 24
    Options
    I am also returning to MFP after a long ten month hiatus! I sent you a friend request, and also would like new people to help motivate! Thanks!