10 lbs to go!!!

I am so happy I finally have only 10 lbs to go til my goal of 125!!!! I have lost 74 lbs since last June 18th and did it the right way. My husband and I and the kids are going on our family vacation to Daytona Beach tomorrow and I will be able to wear a bathingsuit tomorrow and not feel uncomfortable. I wish I could wear a 2 piece but I need a tummy tuck before then. But yeah for me. Also I had my evaluation at the gym yesterday and I have gone from 44% body fat to 21%. And 2 months ago I was at 25%. So i guess I lost more fat than I thought, (I only lost 7lbs in those 2 months) So again yeah!!!! Just had to share. Thanks Courtney

Replies

• athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    I am so happy I finally have only 10 lbs to go til my goal of 125!!!! I have lost 74 lbs since last June 18th and did it the right way. My husband and I and the kids are going on our family vacation to Daytona Beach tomorrow and I will be able to wear a bathingsuit tomorrow and not feel uncomfortable. I wish I could wear a 2 piece but I need a tummy tuck before then. But yeah for me. Also I had my evaluation at the gym yesterday and I have gone from 44% body fat to 21%. And 2 months ago I was at 25%. So i guess I lost more fat than I thought, (I only lost 7lbs in those 2 months) So again yeah!!!! Just had to share. Thanks Courtney
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    That is wonderful. You are a true inspiration. AMAZING!!!! So proud of you.
    Have a great trip. Congrats Courtney.

YEAH
    YEAH
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    74 pounds is AMAZING!!!! WTG!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • cwalbrj
    cwalbrj Posts: 61
    Wow ! Awesome.. I have only been (back at) doing this for about 3 weeks and have only lost two pounds (my goal is to lose 20). I needed this inspiration. By Gosh, if you can lose over 70 then I can hang in there and do the 20. Congrats and go knock 'em dead in your bathing suit !
  • dachinababe
    dachinababe Posts: 185
    wow...amazing job.....:flowerforyou:
  • That is fabulous! Enjoy your vacation!
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Wow, 74 pounds - that is fantastic! Congratulations!!:smile: Have fun on vacation.:smile:
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Thanks everyone. Hopefully this last 10 lbs wont be hell. LOL:tongue:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    That's fantastic!!! I've been wondering how you've been doing!!! Have a great trip! Keep up the good work and the last 10 lbs will be gone before you know it!!!