Heartache and food...

Options
2»

Replies

• Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Men are not genetically made to be *kitten*, the conspiracy theorists suggest that when males are born they get an initial shot of assness so their body will adjust evenly throughout their growth period. It takes about 14 years to gestate within the male body but it does vary between ages. Once they figured out the side effects they quickly called it "puberty" in attempts to give it a clinical name so nobody would question it. If you trace the funding of the assness shot you will quickly find that the shot is made by a subsidiary company of the owners of FTD flowers, and the makers of valentines day (though some specifically point to Hallmark). The idea is the more of an a'hole they make men, and with men being the slowest of mental development between the two genders. They can convince the men to do/say whatever they want and expect that buying the FTD flowers, as well as pretty "I love you" cards from hallmark will get the men out of trouble, also that the higher maturity rate of the female will soften from the sentiment, letting their guard down, and therefore allowing the cycle to keep revolving creating consistent revenue. Occasionally men get soft as they age and need an assness booster and are suggested to take testosterone supplements to "boost their strength" but it's really just an assness booster shot in disguise. They initially tried to boost assness through the GMO products thinking they could reverse the roles to women as well through indirect funding from victorias secret expecting a whole new market surplus, but they didn't disguise it enough and people caught on to the insincerity of the product(s) and guys/gals stopped buying it.

With that said I hope this assists you in your question and if i wind up dead or missing rest assure it was either monsanto, victoria secret, hallmark, or FTD flowers.

Hilarious!!!!!
  • _NAUTILUS_
    _NAUTILUS_ Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    taking anger out in the gym is great! but also so is shooting characters in a video games helps too :p

In for some COD!
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

NOT so healthy options
    margaritas (calories)
    bottle of wine (calories)
    rum and coke (calories)
    drunk text him (no additional calories)
    post his nude pic on facebook
    (NOT on MFP...don't want you kicked out)

But those are so much fun!! :drinker:
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Working out definitely helps! Another way to avoid eating your feelings, that I love and is very productive, is making a big music list, blasting the music, and cleaning the house!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Flaming Cheetos and Mountain Dew until all the pain goes away
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Leonidas_meets_Spartacus Posts: 6,198 Member
    Options
    Bacon!
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    They are only a-holes when they want something from you that you're not willing to give. Seriously...think about it.

Also...my anti-run-to-food-when-I-am-crushed mechanism is simply not eating. Seriously, I'm quite the opposite of you, when my world falls apart, I stop eating. Absolutely no desire. Period. I have to remind myself and force myself to eat.

Also, I tend toward gathering close friends/loved ones around when the world falls apart or things get tough, so I won't fall too deeply. Ladies night at the club dancing helps!
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Men are not genetically made to be *kitten*, the conspiracy theorists suggest that when males are born they get an initial shot of assness so their body will adjust evenly throughout their growth period. It takes about 14 years to gestate within the male body but it does vary between ages. Once they figured out the side effects they quickly called it "puberty" in attempts to give it a clinical name so nobody would question it. If you trace the funding of the assness shot you will quickly find that the shot is made by a subsidiary company of the owners of FTD flowers, and the makers of valentines day (though some specifically point to Hallmark). The idea is the more of an a'hole they make men, and with men being the slowest of mental development between the two genders. They can convince the men to do/say whatever they want and expect that buying the FTD flowers, as well as pretty "I love you" cards from hallmark will get the men out of trouble, also that the higher maturity rate of the female will soften from the sentiment, letting their guard down, and therefore allowing the cycle to keep revolving creating consistent revenue. Occasionally men get soft as they age and need an assness booster and are suggested to take testosterone supplements to "boost their strength" but it's really just an assness booster shot in disguise. They initially tried to boost assness through the GMO products thinking they could reverse the roles to women as well through indirect funding from victorias secret expecting a whole new market surplus, but they didn't disguise it enough and people caught on to the insincerity of the product(s) and guys/gals stopped buying it.

With that said I hope this assists you in your question and if i wind up dead or missing rest assure it was either monsanto, victoria secret, hallmark, or FTD flowers.

Where's the "like" button or the "+1" button? BRAVO
  • motivatedkarma
    motivatedkarma Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am going through what seems to be a break-up right now... with a non- *kitten* just not my type of guy smh, and i used alcohol instead of food. Just as bad i need help lol
  • Thatsmywrapgirl
    Options
    Healthy coping options:
    pillow screaming
    walking
    running
    other exercise
    firing range (tad expensive as of late)
    call a girlfriend
    journal
    vent on MFP

NOT so healthy options
    margaritas (calories)
    bottle of wine (calories)
    rum and coke (calories)
    drunk text him (no additional calories)
    post his nude pic on facebook
    (NOT on MFP...don't want you kicked out)

NO...I have not personally done all of these...

Hahahah fantastic!
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Running, or whiskey.

I find the whiskey is easier.