salad dressing help!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,728 Member
    Options
    Ok I am wanting to find a good dressing for salads or a better way to make a ranch style dressing. I love ranch on my salad but know its not the best for me so if anyone could help I would appreciate it. thanks
    Look for Bolthouse Farms Creamy Yogurt Dressing in classic ranch. It's all natural, no preservatives or MSG, no trans fat, no artificial colors or flavors, no added sugar. It's delicious, and 2 tablespoons has 70 calories and 6 grams of fat.
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    Use light Ranch or Fat Free.... Are else if you do use regular cut down on how much you use... I heard if you put your salad dressing in a container and you dip your bites in it you use a lot less... Not sure though I dont do that... But it sounds like it would work....

Ideal... Get fat free sour cream and fat free butter milk mix a little together and that mite work putting it over your salad... Since Ranch is sort of taste like buttermilk... Guess that is why I like it so... I like buttermilk....
  • JoyJulRay
    JoyJulRay Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    use greek plain yogurt and ranch powder..thats what I use for salad and dips
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    The dry ranch dip mixed with yougart sounds like a good ideal... I have to remember that when I go to the store.......