me so far 52lbs gone pics inside

Options
2»

Replies

• KristenElizabeth7
    KristenElizabeth7 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! That is all I have to say... well... and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • sue_stef
    sue_stef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    your doing great! BTW,that son of yours! sooo adorable!

Thanks so much! he is very cute his nick name is QT (also his initials)
    hubs and I joke that we could hire him out as a personal trainer
    he is in constant motion bouncing, climbing, spinning, running, bouncing
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Wow! Excellent progress! You are inspirational!!!

I'm with you on the children being a motivator (your son is absolutely adorable!). I'm an older mom, and my dad died at 38 of a massive heart attack. He was healthy. When I hit that age, I had anxiety attacks about leaving my young sons without a mother. I keep fighting every day for them.
  • gkauf744
    gkauf744 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I love that you did this with Leslie Sansone. I have a tendency to put down my workouts, and tell myself if I'm not doing P90x or lifting heavy it doesn't count. But it does count! You are proof! Thank you!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Love this! Thank you for sharing. Keep up the good work!
  • jessicagilb
    jessicagilb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great story & awesome job bringing those numbers down in only 2 months!! You look great also, and way more confident!
  • janeishavingtrouble
    janeishavingtrouble Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Hope to join you someday.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    VERY WELL DONE!!
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I don't post very often, but your story really moved me this morning. Thanks for such great inspiration and congrats, you look great! :happy:
  • sue_stef
    sue_stef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I love that you did this with Leslie Sansone. I have a tendency to put down my workouts, and tell myself if I'm not doing P90x or lifting heavy it doesn't count. But it does count! You are proof! Thank you!
    between eating better the Leslie Sansone videos walking around town and walking on a treadmill (just got that 2 weeks ago) it makes a difference
    I use the fitbit to track the steps so do not rely on MFPs calorie burn for those and it is not really (according to the fitbit) a full __ miles most videos run about half the miles they say they do
    they count the miles based on the beats of the music but the moves are not to every beat
    the good thing about them
    they are fun
    they are easy
    they make you sweat
    they are a great place to start

Walking is fabulous exercise
    I am not a runner
    I do lift a bit (not as much as I should I need to remedy that)
    and I cannot flop on the floor doing burpees (I have diastasis recti)

according to your ticker you are doing great too keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!