Why can't I see any results? Argh!

Options
My friends, family, neighbours keep saying how great I look and how I've lost "so much" weight..
The only thing is, I look in the mirror every damn day and I can't see any changes, I still see FAT! Ugly, horrible fat!!

I've lost 43lbs and I'm still the same clothes size - how does that work? :ohwell:

So I took photos of when I started my journey last year and today I took some photos and compared them...
But what d'ya know, I don't see anything different apart from the fact my leg fat doesn't look like speed bumps anymore lol.

I'm now classed as slightly over-weight (I was very OBESE according to my BMI) so its not like I should see a HUGE difference but my belly doesn't even look like its shrunk or got smaller! :noway:

Oh and by the way,, my before and after photos are wearing the exact same clothes so I can't blame it on that!

Anyone else got this problem? :laugh:

Replies

• sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    You honestly are in the same size? Are your clothes loose now? It seems to me that your pants should be falling off!! 43 pounds lost is a very big weight loss and you should be proud. Are your clothes very stretchy maybe?
  • kilsafari
    kilsafari Posts: 61
    Options
    All I can say is, just keep at it and you WILL see results eventually. Its a naturally slow process but it'll only go slower if you get discouraged and give up.
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I bet if you posted the pics here we could see a difference. I can't imagine anyone losing 43 lbs and looking exactly the same!