Jamie Eason's 12 week Training

Options
Any one here doing Jamie Eason's 12 week training program from bodybuilding.com. I tried to get on the bodygroup on that page but it was so hard to navigate so hoping to find others on here to encourage and be encouraged by. Anybody?? ? If we have enough participation we can start our own group. wooo hooo

Replies

• stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I started it today!
  • MsMaryMac48
    MsMaryMac48 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My daughter (age 24) and I started it a few weeks ago. We are repeating weeks 1 and 2 just to help us get in the groove a little better. She has never been much of a gym rat. I am loving it but I must say I really miss my cardio. I was a runner and sustained an injury so this whole healing process is not fun. I am learning to really enjoy the weight training but will be glad to get back to regular cardio. The biggest obstacle we have found is that our gym does not have all the equipment used in the program. Even for phase 1 so we are having to improvise. Let me know what you think about it.
  • MsMaryMac48
    MsMaryMac48 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I started it today!

Ok I gotta ask.... your photo on your tracker looks very much like one of our sorority photos. Is that a sorority photo?