200 and over?

Options

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I'm at 227, down from my high of 248 in January. Hoping to see 100s by my birthday in September!
  • 4realthistime1
    4realthistime1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm 215 down from 250, gladly looking forward to 199!
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I started at just over 200 in July 2013, my goal weight is 140.
  • LunaZuriel
    LunaZuriel Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You guys are all awesome. Strong individuals I must say.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I was 237 when I started, add me if you like :)
  • ttyme82
    ttyme82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll! I started out at 352 lbs. I'm currently 298 lbs.. My ultimate goal is to get down to 180 lbs. This journey has been a rollercoaster for me. Add me if you like! :)
  • fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I started at 230. 200 was when I started freaking out about my weight, but I had other health problems preventing weight loss and I got to the point I was so disappointed in myself that I was too depressed to try and stop the scale from going up, up, up. But, i'll get there. My ultimate goal is 170lbs or 25% body fat, whichever turns out the healthiest for me.
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I started at 227. I'm getting closer and closer to One-derland, and each step closer is just more motivation. :)
  • KatieLynnCowley
    KatieLynnCowley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started at 236 lbs and am officially at 199.8 as of 4/13/14. I understand and get how hard it is to get out of the 200s. I struggled from October until this month. Feel free to add me for motivation and support! :)
  • amazinglyjae
    amazinglyjae Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Heaviest at 256, started at 221, now down to 206. My smallest i remember being was 194. THAT'S what i'm trying to beat, my real goal is between 160-170. :)
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Started at 215. Had lost 30, gained it back. I'm over the 200's. My goal is 145.
  • jbstallings
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'10 and currently 253...with my highest being 267. More than anything...I would like to make it back to "onederland". I would love some support, accountability and encouragement as I attempt the long hard journey l back in that direction! It is so hard to have the conversations with all the women I know that need to lose 10 pounds so they can fit back in their size 4 jeans!

Jenn
  • swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options

When I do break 199, that sound you all hear will not be a sonic boom, it will be me celebrating

^^
    This is just what I was going to say - the day I see a number under 200, I will be a shrieking maniac. It'll be a few more months, but I'm preparing my vocal chords already because I'm going to get there!!!

SW: 251 (Oct 2013)
    CW: 224
    GW: 175
  • SpleenThief
    SpleenThief Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I have been in the 300s for a short time and in the 200s for over twenty years...now back in the 100s...you guys can do it, if I can!!

As someone who's been 280+ and got down to 190, regained and is now back up to 250 this made my day. It's never over unless you quit.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Started at 248.5, just hit 189 (last time I was down here, Carter was President). You can do it--you just have to want it.
  • Nedra19455
    Nedra19455 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You'll get there. I started at 239 and just hit 199.8 today. I have never been more excited to see a number on the scale. Perseverance and never give up will get you to where you want to be. Good luck. You can add me if you're looking for more friends.

Congratulations!!

I am at 209.7 as of today. I started just a few weeks ago at 216. The last time I was under 200 was last year, shortly after I had my baby, but then I gained a whole lot because I was so sedentary with the newborn. Having a baby is so exhausting, but it doesn't burn enough calories for how tired it makes you!

My parents and sister are coming for a visit at the end of May and I am hoping to have seen a 1 in the hundreds place by then.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I started at 265 and I'm at 222 now. My goal is 162 or so (I have a big frame). You can add me if you'd like!
  • erzilie
    erzilie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i'm in this camp. at my heaviest i was over 250. about two years ago i changed my eating habits tremendously and dropped about 30 pounds. of course it was around this time i found out my scale was faulty--see, i thought i was starting at 230, and the scale was finally showing me 199, and i was so stoked! ...and then i weighed myself on two separate scales in friends' homes and discovered that my scale at home was 20 pounds off. i was so dejected that i had to tack 20 more pounds onto my end goal that i literally beat my scale with a bat out in the driveway and went into diet-stasis for awhile. i gained back 10, which is actually kind of a testament to how dramatically i changed my eating habits during the initial weight loss.

so here i am again! at 230, still 20 pounds down from that initial 250, shooting for 150. 150 is the ~REACH FOR THE STARS~ goal; i will probably relentlessly leak joy-fluids all over friends and family when i hit 170. i haven't been under 200 since high school, and i have never been anything but overweight pretty much since i was born. i am pumped to get to the "slightly above average" category.
  • Travelbug1955
    Travelbug1955 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I was 226 pounds last August. Now, I have gone down to 168. You can do it.
  • Jarahal
    Jarahal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Started at 213 and am down to 204.4. Hoping to break the 200's soon. As long as you stay dedicated and motivated everyone can break them! :3