Wedding in 5 months!! HELP

Options
2»

Replies

• a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Ditch the Shakeology and invest in some common sense.

Here's a lot of common sense: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You have 5 months, 15 lbs is definitely possible :) Personally though I would say to stop the shakeology. I disagree with these types of plans because eating at a deficit will do the same (and cost less). The problem with meal replacement shakes is that you don't learn long lasting habits. Once you stop those shakes, many people gain the weight back.

Since your goal is probably to fit in your dress, you should aim to lose inches by focusing on strength training exercises :)

^this
  • vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 15 before my wedding as well and only have 3 months...5 should be very doable.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    5 months is plenty of time
    track your calories here.
    eat food
    real food. Nobody wants a crabby bride.

Can I ask why you ordered a dress too small? Mine is an bit too big and I'm still under a ton of self imposed pressure to fit in it and look perfect
  • mmredd100
    mmredd100 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I personally hated T25. The work out was not what I expected at all the only good thing about it that I did like was that it was 25 minutes. But I also did insanity before T25 and am probably comparing the two. If you can eat strictly healthy for five months you could def lose 15+ pounds. As far as being toned I found that eating healthy and doing insanity worked perfectly. Insanity toned my body in ways I never thought was possible. (I sound like a beach body coach but I am not) Just my experiences. Good luck and Congratulations!
  • jessie1542
    Options
    My measurement was in the middle.. and they don't have my size so they suggested to get smaller size because it'd be easier to fix. Im getting my first fitting in a few weeks so I'm very nervous! they did say that the only problem is my ribcage because my ribcage is wider than the average so....
  • jessie1542
    Options
    5 months is plenty of time
    track your calories here.
    eat food
    real food. Nobody wants a crabby bride.

Can I ask why you ordered a dress too small? Mine is an bit too big and I'm still under a ton of self imposed pressure to fit in it and look perfect

My measurement was in the middle.. and they don't have my size so they suggested to get smaller size because it'd be easier to fix. Im getting my first fitting in a few weeks so I'm very nervous! they did say that the only problem is my ribcage because my ribcage is wider than the average so....