What is your goal.. and by what date??

Options
2»

Replies

• lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I have lost 64 lbs in the last year, ...but that was starting strong in October - January, maintaining jan - May , then back again may - now.

I would really like to be under 200 lbs by may 2011 - which would be about another 45 or so lbs...If i don't make it it is okay but want to try as much as i can.

I have goals I want to achieve in between...but it is just an idea...usally if i don't make it i am not devastated, just re-adjust and continue on...
  • SP0472
    SP0472 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 135lbs by April 2012 - I turn 40 and that'll bring me to 200lbs. I think it's do-able considering how much I have to lose. After that, I don't know - I'll have to re-set my goal.
  • DesertCowgirl
    DesertCowgirl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started this diary at 205 pounds. I want to get down to at least 155. Then I will see if I want to push for 145.

I have not set a specific date to reach my goal weight. I don't know how long it will take. Some weeks I might drop a pound and other times I will go for 3 weeks staying at the same weight. Then suddenly drop a pound and then another pound three days later.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I started this journey by working out in May--didn't weight myself at the time. When I weighed in I was 230 so I started this in June. My goal is by next June to be around 130 pounds. I've lost 32 so far. However, what's been more exciting is the inches and sizes going down which has been faster and the muscle gain. So if I don't make it *shrugs* not a big deal to me.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 24 lbs by New years. Thats totally possible if I continue losing 2 lbs a week. If all goes perfectly (as it never does LOL) I will be down to 140 by January 1st ... we shall SEE lol...
  • strivingforbeautyy
    Options
    I currently weigh 169, and want to weigh 120 by my 19th birthday, March 13, 2011!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Started in June, my goal is to lose 20 by my birthday Nov. 8 2010. 2 lbs left and a month to go, I'm feeling hopeful. Good luck with your journeys everyone.
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Want to lose the rest of my weight at the very latest by this time next year but I'm pretty sure come summer time (June/July) I'll be there!
  • deshaine
    deshaine Posts: 195
    Options
    50 pounds by 10-1-11. Completely atainable.
    Averages out to be less than 1 pound a week. If I lose more, great, if not... I will still weigh less this time next year than I do right now. :bigsmile:
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    In early September, I set a goal to lose 20 pounds by Christmas. I have lost 5 pounds so far. I have been on MFP for one week, and I have seen an improvement in my eating habits now that I am keeping track of my food and exercise. I think I will be able to reach my goal, then I will set another one. My long term goal is 70 pounds. I find the big goal easier to achieve if I break it up into small goals. I have lost a total of 20 pounds of the long term goal. It has taken a while, but I am on my way..
  • ReadyMom
    Options
    I started 6 weeks ago with 80 lbs to lose. I'm down 12 and want to lose the rest by "summer" be it June, July, Aug. No rush!
  • momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i started in september this year (2010) i want to be down 51lb by may, i have lost 10lb so far so i think i have set a nice slow duable pace so far, if i get there any quicker then that will be an added bonus, fingers crossed
    x
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    Hi

my overall goal is to loose some 80lbs, that would put me in a quite healthy state, and I haven't set a date for this.

I have a date-goal, which is loose 40lbs until next summer holiday (July '11), and that would be half way.
    If I loose 1lb/week, as recommanded, this goal is reached in June, but you never know what comes on your way.

I don't mind if I don't reach a goal ( be it mini or maxi) but any date, as long as the scale shows decreasing numbers :-)

MM