New to MFP!

Options
Hi All!

I need a good kick start!! I just got married about 4 months ago and lets say all that weight I lost for the big day has come back on! I have heard nothing but good about this site and I am very excited to join:)

Thanks!!

Replies

• jenjust6
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great place for motivation and tracking you progress, I think you'll love it!

Good luck on your journey!
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find support, encouragement, and motivation to get on the right track. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • angelsxzist
    angelsxzist Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your marriage.:flowerforyou: Although I have only been here for a couple of days I already know this site will help me tremendously. It helps a lot to be able to record menu's of what you are going to eat for the day or for the week. I came here, specifically, because you can enter foods a week in advance. And the forums are full of knowledge. Just about anything you want to know the answer to can be found in this forum if you search. Or, if you can't find it, just post your question and someone will answer. Everyone is very nice. If you have an iphone, the MFP app is a must. Then you will have your food schedule wherever you go. Good luck.
  • tammyhoff2004
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and congrats to you on your recent marriage!!! This website is nothing but awesome and I'm happy that you've made the lifetime decision to change your life. Jillian Michaels says that you'll 3 things for the rest of your life if you wanna stay healthy and fit: She says you'll count calories, exercise 30 mins a day or more, and stay away from processed foods. She said if it doesn't have a momma or didn't come from the ground, don't eat it! That's really hard to do but slowly and gradually I've taught myself to do better. You'll learn that planning is everything!! I encourage you to come to the website when your down or blue cuz you'll always be able to encourage one other person and find encouragement here! We're here for a lifetime so God bless you on your weight loss journey!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rj0802
    rj0802 Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on for about two weeks and it is a great resource. The support you will get from fellow MFP folks will surprise you. It did me. People are very willing to answer your questions and offer support. Do not hesitate to reach out to the group when you are feeling challenged. Good luck on your journey and remember you are not alone!!!
  • hgascoigne
    hgascoigne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am brand spanking new today! I can't wait to get started
  • jchecks
    jchecks Posts: 133
    Options
    Thank you soooooooo much for all the notes!!! I can tell this is going to be a wonderful tool:smile:
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    your puppy=too cute