Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Easter.....!!!

2013sk
2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
Hi All,

Easter is soon approaching.... People are giving you Easter Eggs.... Yum Yum Yum!!!!

Are you going to.....

A) allocate the calories of these eggs into your allowance?

B) Eat them, then quickly dash to the gym?

C) Enjoy every mouthful... with no regrets...?

A / B / C ????

Happy Easter Everyone..... I had my first egg last night.... 600 calories for a small flake egg & I ate the small 4 flake pieces too at 75 calories each... A whooping 900 calories....Kettlecise & Cardio for me tonight I think : )

Enjoy your Easter break & Enjoy your eggs

Stac xxx

Replies

• eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    A, B & C
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Il just be doing my usual workouts and eating the same....its easter il be enjoying every bite along with the alcohol and good food this weekend:):)....one thing i always remind myself is we have to live too ;)
  • one thing i always remind myself is we have to live too ;)
    Absolutely!!
  • susielou22
    susielou22 Posts: 6 Member
    Today I only tracked breakfast, There was just too much chocolate :P I see a lot of running in my future. Oh well, gotta enjoy life while we can :)
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Have a small child, you will be forgotten when it comes to eggs and they won't share!
    Also try boycotting your favorite brand of chocolate because they support evil organizations :sad: