For Ye Cadbury Creme Egg Fans...

Options

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I used to love Cadbury Creme Eggs - and then I met the Malteaster Bunny .....

Yep, must admit, I am a Malteaster bunny fan myself.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Oh, and PS...

Creme+egg+brownies+(70).JPG

CadburyCremeEggCar.jpg

i2dw5nf19jtqb3tvzV9tk5l1o1_500.jpg

cadbury-creme-egg-twisted-3.jpg

cadbury-creme-eggs-full-size-and-mini-tiny-cheesecake-bits-with-halves-and-yolks-e1364087386563.jpg

cadbury_egg_cupcake-500x336.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-Xme64cDN6L8ahyIJ5CJ_ZyBitbK3YcT0R4GB-FOK7jHhCCIH6A

CadburyEggMac3.jpg

Ooooh....
  • tamzinb10
    tamzinb10 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh, and PS...

cadbury-creme-egg-twisted-3.jpg
    This looks like a creme egg turd. I'd still eat it.

Agreed... hahahaha
  • Gestahl
    Gestahl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I was kind of hoping for a magical 50-calorie recipe for Cadbury Creme, but this is pretty awesome too.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I am so making those brownies after easter when I can get those eggs cheap..husband love mini cream eggs..

I am more of the mini cadbury chocolate egg type of girl...just check my diary for the proof of that...
  • HavocOmega
    Options
    They 'seem' to get smaller every year :-(

I noticed this year that they are 1,2 oz, last year I believe they were 1.4 oz.
  • Platform_Heels
    Platform_Heels Posts: 388 Member
    Options

Yup

I stopped buying them when I noticed they were smaller.

A lot of food items that are sold in the store aren't the weight/volume that they used to be. I can no longer buy a gallon of ice cream at the grocery store. It's ridiculous.
  • prestigio
    prestigio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    For all Cadbury fans that like Furious Pete:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEp-4PODUXw
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I've taken mine apart and examined them, so I had a pretty good idea of how they were made. You can tell they are machine made if you looks at the "seams."
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I prefer the double chocolate ones. :D
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I've taken mine apart and examined them, so I had a pretty good idea of how they were made. You can tell they are machine made if you looks at the "seams."

Well yeah, but I always thought the chocolate shell was cooled and then filled. I think that was the point.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Yup

I stopped buying them when I noticed they were smaller.

A lot of food items that are sold in the store aren't the weight/volume that they used to be. I can no longer buy a gallon of ice cream at the grocery store. It's ridiculous.

I've bought half gallons my whole life. My husband & I like different flavors. Now that we have two teens who often bring friends over, we often buy the 5 gallon pails.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Well yeah, but I always thought the chocolate shell was cooled and then filled. I think that was the point.

Oh....I often miss the point. :laugh:

I never even thought about that part of it, just that I like to take it apart at the seams, then lick the creme out, then eat the chocolate. I do Snickers bars just the opposite, eat the chocolate, then the fluffy bottom part, then the peanuts and caramel.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Hmmmm... Cadbury eggs... Muuuuuust eat

tumblr_m9h0la70Xa1rb4qlso1_250.gif

Agreed....but these are my faves:

cadbury-minieggs.png?w=300&h=225

YESSSSSS. You can keep the creme eggs and give me the mini eggs.

I prefer these, and bought a bag the first day I saw Easter candy out cause they sell out so fast!

cadburydarkeggs.jpg

^^ Definitely! Love those!
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Not fair - this is not motivation, it's sabotage, lol! I used to be a huge fan of these, then came the Caramel Eggs. Sweet Heaven, I pictured every single picture replaced with a caramel egg. Caramel egg brownies...how can I not make those, seriously?!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    this thread has my girl business all a' tingle.
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    this thread has my girl business all a' tingle.

You're s'posed to EAT them :blushing: