New to MyFitnessPal!

Hi! I'm new to the site! I will be logging in everyday and I usually workout 4-5 times a week!! Over the past 2 years I've managed to lose about 20 lbs and keep it off, and I'm still looking to hopefully lose another 20-30 lbs to reach a healthy weight! Feel free to add me! I think the motivation and support this site offers is great. I'm excited to start my MyFitnessPal journey! Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• struggletodiet
    struggletodiet Posts: 149 Member
    you are doing really well keep it up your more than welcome to add me
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Feel free to add me. Always Looking For New Friends . Good luck
  • Erinleigh13
    Erinleigh13 Posts: 56 Member
    Hi my name is Erin and I have had the account for awhile but just started using it daily again. I am really needing some support. I have been eating much better this year so far and working out for the last 3 weeks or so and do not see a change at all!!! I am not looking for overnight success but wouldn't you think I should have at least lost ONE POUND??

Help!
  • tbogart1
    tbogart1 Posts: 4
    I have found that the first three weeks of working out I put on muscle weight and the scale just does not move. But I went down a pants size. Then I got stuck and came back to my fitness pal after really never using it. I started using the food diary and was surprised that I was not eating enough. I was sure before that I was hitting my 1200 cals a day. Now I am correcting that behavior and the weight is just now starting to move on the scale again. And I haven't overrate like I used to. Now I know why I was falling off my plan and just staying the same. I was so hungry but I didn't know how restrictive I was being on myself. I am sticking to Myfitnesspal now and logging every day! Good luck with your weight loss.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm on every day, and love to be a part of someone's motivation team!

And Erin, if you're still kind of new to all of this, your body may need a little time to adjust. Just make sure you have all your numbers in order, log accurately, be consistent and be patient. If everything is as it should be, you should start seeing results soon!

Here's a great thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

It has a lot of information, so don't let it overwhelm you. Good luck!
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Welcome! Feel free to add me for motivational support!