Quest Bars every day?

Options
Yay or nay?

Replies

• JesseSavona
    JesseSavona Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Definite yes. Double chocolate chunk almost every day myself.
  • Just_Bella
    Options
    I have 1 everyday for sure! Sometimes 2 Yum!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I have one every morning for breakfast! :love:
  • Jenky85
    Jenky85 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I try not to because they are so expensive but somehow one always sneaks in my mouth!! :sad:

So...it's a yay from me :laugh:
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    As long as I have some in stock, yeppers.
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I try not to have one every single day but it ends up being about 5 a week I'm sure.
  • abetterbrandi
    Options
    Yes! Cookies and cream is just mmmmm delish. But it sucks they are so expensive. They really really need to have a frequent buyer program. The 10% for auto delivery is cancelled out because you cant use it with the free shipping coupon code.
  • notsorrymrsjackson
    Options
    seems like i need to get some quest bars
  • mamahannick
    mamahannick Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I feel like the only person in the world who hates Quest bars lol. They leave a yucky artificial aftertaste!
  • bakechad
    bakechad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Never tried them. I will since I have seen so many positive reviews.

I do eat Larabars several times a week.
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I feel like the only person in the world who hates Quest bars lol. They leave a yucky artificial aftertaste!

Don't worry you arent the only one!
    Yuck and they are SO heavy feeling!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Not every day, but often. I sometimes split one between my morning and afternoon snack. I like the coconut ones best.
  • notsorrymrsjackson
    Options
    Not every day, but often. I sometimes split one between my morning and afternoon snack. I like the coconut ones best.

Good idea!!
  • LizaDK914
    LizaDK914 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have 1 every day, and then have a second of some other kind. The reason? Cost. I love quest bars and all they have to offer nutritionally, but man do they cost!
  • Americannabis
    Options

I feel the same way. Bought some because everyone raves about them, but I found them to be only somewhat edible at best - the flavor and texture just didn't seem right at all.
  • LizaDK914
    LizaDK914 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes! Cookies and cream is just mmmmm delish. But it sucks they are so expensive. They really really need to have a frequent buyer program. The 10% for auto delivery is cancelled out because you cant use it with the free shipping coupon code.

Yes, I would love a frequent buyer discount. I didn't even realize they had the auto delivery discount - but if it's cancelled out, that's no fun.

Also, for those who don't like them, I actually hated them the first go round. Not sure what changed, but love them now!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Money doesn't grow on trees in my house. I save my Quest bars for when I'm out of town and don't have access to real food on the fly.
  • silverinc13
    silverinc13 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Yeah I eat one pretty much everyday. I have 7 different boxes at home right now. It's kind of a problem, but they go nicely with my 15 jars of peanut butter. :D
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I would if I could, YUM!
    But really only have them a couple times a week.

21525558.png
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

Yes, I would love a frequent buyer discount. I didn't even realize they had the auto delivery discount - but if it's cancelled out, that's no fun.

Also, for those who don't like them, I actually hated them the first go round. Not sure what changed, but love them now!
    At least you can get them directly from the site - duty and shipping to Canada is so damn expensive! I have to source them from a Canadian vitamin shop where the cheapest I can find is $30 a box.