GIRL BODYBUILDING !!!!!:::::ENTER PLEASE:::::

Options
Good Morning :)
i want to tone up my butt and shape my body :)
MY WEIGHT: 54 KG
MY HEIGHT: 168 CM

I WANT A SIMILAR BUTT : [link]http://weheartit.com/entry/105899367/search?context_user=thisisherown&query=butt[/link]

Can you tell me if these exercises are the right exercises ?=)

part1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1207htEo3E4
part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRSXyxLHueg
part 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNPUxMevIlU
part 4 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbDyOTkopNo

THE WOMAN IN THE VIDEO HAS GOT VERY MUSCOLAR AND BIG LEGS, I DONT WANT A BUTT LIKE THAT :(
WILL MY LEGS BECOME LIKE THAT ??=( I WANT LEGS LIKE BEYONCE :)

PS: PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME :blushing: ....I ONLY WANT TO HAVE A BETTER BODY :)

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    squats
    dead lifts
    lunges
    barbell glute raises
    hammy curls

it takes a lot of worked to get size and definition- if you don't like what you are seeing- you can eat more and lift less- it's all very controllable.

it's not going to happen over night.

"tone" as it is most frequently used means for using muscles for strength training COUPLED with reduced body fat.

you need both to get the desired results- how extreme you get is up to you and how much work you want to do- it takes years to get ripped. If there was a magical gym of over night ripped-edness- I'd be a member for sure.

This working hard and dieting for years to get my body is rubbish!!!

PS- Beyonce =/= body building. I suspect the look you want is closer to figure- or fitness. phsyque and bodybuilding sound like they are more than what you want.
  • INSANITYsh
    INSANITYsh Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    PS- Beyonce =/= body building. I suspect the look you want is closer to figure- or fitness. phsyque and bodybuilding sound like they are more than what you want.
    [/quote]

I dont understamd what are you saying :ohwell:
  • JoRocka
    Options
    The title says girl body building.

then you go on to say you want legs like beyonce.

I guess perhaps I'm confused as to your intent because the title is indicating one thing but your post is indicating another.
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    The title says girl body building.

then you go on to say you want legs like beyonce.

I guess perhaps I'm confused as to your intent because the title is indicating one thing but your post is indicating another.
    maybe i'm confused too xD How the celebrities have got their legs and butt toned ???
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

[/quote]

Bodybuilder, Figure, and Fitness are different styles of body composition. I agree with Jo, your goals do not appear to be in line with a bodybuilding physique. Difficult to describe in words, but if you google the difference you will find plenty of photos that will show it.
  • INSANITYsh
    Options

Bodybuilder, Figure, and Fitness are different styles of body composition. I agree with Jo, your goals do not appear to be in line with a bodybuilding physique. Difficult to describe in words, but if you google the difference you will find plenty of photos that will show it.
    [/quote]

i tought that celebrities do bodybuilding ...SORRY THE TITLE IS WRONG :sad:
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Beyonce's shape most likely has 99% to do with her genetics. I have a similar shape in that I've always had a very round, rather large butt. Heavy lifting for the past 1 1/2 years has only made it rounder and firmer, but the way my body carries the muscle and fat in my lower half is genetic. Most of the females in my family are built this way.
    You may not have the genetics to have have a backside to resemble that of Beyonce (or any other specific celebrity). If you are genetically predisposed to have a flatter, less round backside…sure, there are exercises you can do to work on those muscles….but you will likely never have the roundness or shape of beyonce.
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    i tought that celebrities do bodybuilding ...SORRY THE TITLE IS WRONG :sad:

Me thinks OP may not be 18 years old...
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    Beyonce's shape most likely has 99% to do with her genetics. I have a similar shape in that I've always had a very round, rather large butt. Heavy lifting for the past 1 1/2 years has only made it rounder and firmer, but the way my body carries the muscle and fat in my lower half is genetic. Most of the females in my family are built this way.
    You may not have the genetics to have have a backside to resemble that of Beyonce (or any other specific celebrity). If you are genetically predisposed to have a flatter, less round backside…sure, there are exercises you can do to work on those muscles….but you will likely never have the roundness or shape of beyonce.

Maybe you and i have got a similar genetics :) i have a rounder and high butt too but i want it to look better :)
    Beyonce wasnt born with a toned butt and toned legs :)
  • JoRocka
    Options

i thought that celebrities do bodybuilding ...SORRY THE TITLE IS WRONG :sad:

no- celebrities do what their trainers tell them to and it's far from body building.

google up
    Bikini vs figure vs fitness vs physique vs bodybuilding

it will show you the difference between the two- what you want is bikini or figure.

and as someone else said- Beyonce is largely genetic- you can firm up what you have- but if you don't naturally carry weight down low- you aren't going to get that look.
    You can still look fabulous- but it's just not going to be the same.
  • sarahstrezo
    Options

Maybe you and i have got a similar genetics :) i have a rounder and high butt too but i want it to look better :)

If you want to improve the shape and look of your butt and thighs, you do the same types of exercises as anyone else would. There aren't certain exercises that will give your butt a certain shape is what I meant. You have the shape you have genetically…you carry the weight you carry that is determined largely by genetics.

So…to answer your question….if you want to work on shaping and strengthening the muscles in your butt and thighs, you will need to do; squats, deadlifts, lunges and all varieties of those.

You can give 15 different shaped women the exact same workout and their backsides/legs will likely look 15 different ways based on their genetics and their diet.
  • INSANITYsh
    Options

i thought that celebrities do bodybuilding ...SORRY THE TITLE IS WRONG :sad:

no- celebrities do what their trainers tell them to and it's far from body building.

google up
    Bikini vs figure vs fitness vs physique vs bodybuilding

it will show you the difference between the two- what you want is bikini or figure.

and as someone else said- Beyonce is largely genetic- you can firm up what you have- but if you don't naturally carry weight down low- you aren't going to get that look.
    You can still look fabulous- but it's just not going to be the same.

My hips and butt are rounder (but im not fat) ....now ive understood that bodybuilding is not what searching..
    How can i shape my butt band legs without bodybuilding and get a butt like in the picture that i gave you?
  • INSANITYsh
    Options

If you want to improve the shape and look of your butt and thighs, you do the same types of exercises as anyone else would. There aren't certain exercises that will give your butt a certain shape is what I meant. You have the shape you have genetically…you carry the weight you carry that is determined largely by genetics.

So…to answer your question….if you want to work on shaping and strengthening the muscles in your butt and thighs, you will need to do; squats, deadlifts, lunges and all varieties of those.

You can give 15 different shaped women the exact same workout and their backsides/legs will likely look 15 different ways based on their genetics and their diet.
    OK thanks i ve understood but the exercises should be done with weights.... So isnt it become bodybuilding ? :)
  • JoRocka
    Options
    OK thanks i ve understood but the exercises should be done with weights.... So isnt it become bodybuilding ? :)

sigh- apparently you're google function is broken today?

here - click this- will take you to what you need.
    http://bit.ly/11dvcN0

weight lifting is weight lifting- picking up something heavy and putting it down

body building is an actual sport.
  • sarahstrezo
    Options

weight lifting is weight lifting- picking up something heavy and putting it down

^^^ Yes.
    Strength training is likely the phrasing you are looking for her, OP.
    And…yes, with actual weights. Preferably heavy ones.
  • INSANITYsh
    Options

So can you tell me if the exercises that i posted are good please ?:)
  • JoRocka
    Options

I'm sure they are "good"

Good doesn't mean effective:
    1.) does it include a barbell?
    2.) does it include the following
    >squats
    >dead lifts
    >barbell glute bridge lifts
    >lunges
    >hammy curls

ps I can't watch them I just know that if they don't have the following listed above things- then they aren't what you want.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Beyonce's legs come from 20+ years of dancing as a full time job.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

If you can't do the simple research work - Jo actually made it really easy for you - I doubt you have the drive to do the work in the gym.
  • sarahstrezo
    Options
    Rather than finding random exercises with no set/rep/rest indication…you are better off finding an actual proven program.

Here's a good link. He has workouts with a glute/leg focus:
    http://bretcontreras.com

Another one of my favorite recourses for strength training is Nia Shanks:
    http://www.niashanks.com/the-beautiful-badass-guide/?hop=zerndefy2