The weekend starts here......

Options
becksxxx70
becksxxx70 Posts: 234 Member
It's now 5.30 pm(ish) and there's a 4 day weekend ahead of us! Yay!

Good weather (supposedly) for tomorrow and Saturday!
There's a chicken on the bbq , beer and wine in the fridge........might as well start as we mean to go on.
Hubby's in charge of the BBQ after today.......yum, gotta be smoked pulled pork in there somewhere!
Lindt chocolate bunny too!

No logging, no worrying, going to have the weekend off and get back to it next week! Eat, drink and be merry!

Cheers.......enjoy! :drinker: :glasses:

Replies

• DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Sounds perfect! Did my invitation get lost? :drinker:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Sounds perfect! Did my invitation get lost? :drinker:

I ate your invitation. Sorry Daina.

Did you log the calories?
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    mine starts here in about 10 hours, my husband is coming home for a week- i have not seen him at all this year( yeah really)

I will log, but fully expect more of a wierd variety of foods,
    it was a surprise , I did not know he was coming home - so its going to be interesting...
    i have all the kids stuff purchased for easter, hardly any candy this year, the older 3 girls and i sat down and discussed it, so the goal was more toys than chocolate.
    I bought these ginormous tacky frogs after valentines, my girls are going to love them..
  • becksxxx70
    becksxxx70 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    mine starts here in about 10 hours, my husband is coming home for a week- i have not seen him at all this year( yeah really)

it was a surprise , I did not know he was coming home - so its going to be interesting.
    Wow.........you'll be having a good time then.
    :bigsmile: