Can we talk about sports bras???

Options
2»

Replies

• «lindsay»
    Options
    I wear the Fruit of the Loom from Wal-Mart. I have six of them so I always have one on hand. I am a 46D so I NEED the support and these are great for me, so they should be fine for you, also. Good Luck!!
  • roseyrose2000
    roseyrose2000 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have the best sports bra around. I love it. I am a 36DD and i swear by it. I turned it on to some gals at work and they love it to. Its by Champion, its called Womens shape scoop((hight impact). Its about $40 bucks in a sports store, but you can get them on amazon for 26bucks. Hope you check it out! It has made running a whole new experience!!!!
  • bpayne78
    bpayne78 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be able to walk into a store and buy a sport bra. I have to order mine online from the UK because that's the only place that will carry a 30G! I love the Shock Absorber bras that I can get from bravissimo.com. There are also a couple of other places that sell the Shock Absorber but it is still a little difficult to find my size. The twins DON'T MOVE in that thing.

The whole as the band goes down the cup goes up thing is absolutely true. That's how I'm in a 30 G!!!!
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    The ABSOLUTE best sports bra for well endowed ladies is Enell. I bought one when I started my weight loss journey and it kept everything in place during the most intense high-impact workouts including boot camp with tons of plyometrics and running. Now that I've lost 5+ inches from my chest it feels like a little bit of overkill...but I can't speak highly enough of this bra! It is pricey but totally worth it.

(Edited to say that I am actually quite happy about losing 5+ inches from my chest! :smile: )
  • suzie1983
    Options
    My mom turned me on to Natori ... they are little pricey but great support... i can run, walk, weight train, yoga all types of activities and don't get the "im going to hit myself" feeling.... plus they are incredibly comfortable...for light workouts i picked up the Champion ones from target...they are comfortable and okay for just walking...i do not like them if im running tho... Natori is my everyday bra unless im going somewhere... i have 3 of them .... that way if i get lazy i can go 3 days without having to wash them
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for keeping this thread alive and for all the adive you guys have provided. Last night I took a small trip to Wal Mart, and purchase this one:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Danskin-Now-Women-s-Back-Close-Seamless-Sport-Bra/14957446

I really wanted to love this one because it looks so pretty, but it just didn't fit right:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Danskin-Now-Women-s-Back-Close-Seamless-Sport-Bra/14957446

I used it this morning at the butt crack of dawn, and the boobs behaved and stayed in place! My first try was definitely a success and I handwashed it so as to reduce wear and tear from washing. Definitely a good stepping stone, and it most importantly, it was in my budget.

Thanks again!!!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    So glad I looked at this topic becuz I myself am well endowed.. Thanks so much for posting this topic.. I am going to look for some at Walmart :-)
  • jadorecouture
    jadorecouture Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I dont use a sports bra and I have DD/F breasts. I went to LB (big girl store) and got a bra with no wire and got it in the same number size but one cup smaller for support. They now sell regular sports bra but some of the reviews report the rolling up of the bra, I hate the rolling of the bra so much! With a regular bra you can adjust the straps for comfort which is not found very often on sports bra. I hope this helps! :-)