Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Purchase nutrition containers from 21 day fix?

megnay
megnay Posts: 65 Member
Is it possible to purchase just the nutrition plan/containers from the 21 day fix, rather than the whole package? I don't have a credit card and therefore am unable to purchase the program, so I was wondering if there was somewhere that sold this separately. I'm doing Insanity and would like to have these containers to help with portion control.

Replies

• megnay
    megnay Posts: 65 Member
    bump I don't want to spend the money on this program because I want to do Insanity, but I love the idea of the containers... Any ideas?
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Seriously? Go to the grocery store. Go to section with plastic containers. Look for ones with measurements on the side (Ziploc, Rubbermaid, pretty much every plastic container sold nowadays). Buy them. Write the type of food you want to put in it on the side with a marker. There's your fancy 21 day fix portion control containers.