Feeling sexy with your SO

Options
2»

Replies

• megnay
    megnay Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    the right man wont care. i am far from having a perfect shape, i've got way too many stretchmarks, fat lumps, and things i dont like. my hubby still stares when i get dressed and makes me feel like a supermodel.

take it slow, tell him you feel awkward, and see what happens. or just tear HIS clothes off, and he'll be so shocked and excited he probably wont even look LOL
    LMAO... That's not a bad idea. ;)
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I used to hate being naked with boyfriends, and cover up as much as possible. One bf once asked me, after several years of being together, what those scratches on my bare arms were. They were stretchmarks :/

But I met my now-husband, and he drools at the sight of me, jiggles, stretchmarks, cellulite, thick black hairs in random places and all, and I felt awesome being naked pretty much right away (it did help that he also had stretchmarks lol). So the right guy will definitely make you feel right. I'm more accepting of the way I look now (and will always look - weight loss doesn't do anything for stretch marks and hairs), and we're 100% together in our journey to lose weight and improve our health and body shapes.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    Most of the men I know prefer women who are not model thin. They like curvy, soft, womanly women with some strength underneath. They like a little junk in the trunk. They find "skinny" unattractive, and "curvy" very sexy.

My bf is the same way, but he's going to have to get over it, cuz I'm losing the pudge :tongue:

omg yes! my husband has never in his life dated a skinny girl and has always made me feel sexy no matter what. In fact the entire time I been on my weight loss journey he has been trying to tell me that my goal of 134-140 is way too skinny and "150 will already be too small for me, its like bait and swith- you wont be the girl I married" before I lost the weight I have now, he couldn't keep his hands off of me. Now he is always finding a hip bone or something to poke at and telling me I am shrinking more everyday. He thinks skinny is unhealthy. Unfortunately I have this conversation with him way too many times to count lately. So with all this being said: I am telling you to go ahead and flaunt what you got right now. Men are perverts and even if they hide it well.. they are using their pervert xray vision to see through your clothes. He knows what he has. Just let yourself feel sexy. It has taken me 37 years to finally feel confident about my self so I know what you are going through. Put on some nice lotion, shave, (lotion makes you feel smooth and tight) use candles for mood lighting (it enhances your body), and just go with it. You can even go as far as getting some sexy bra and panties too. Love yourself and don't forget that anyone who doesn't like you for who you are, DOES NOT DESERVE YOU. :flowerforyou:
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    @Snugglesmacks: I love your curves AND your muscles! They are not mutually exclusive.
    :love: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    IIIIISerenityNowIIIII Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    You're better off waiting for the man who loves you so much he makes you his wife.