Needing to lose 50 pounds

Options

Replies

• wackstar
    wackstar Posts: 1
    Options
    In the same boat as you! I started at 200, have lost almost 35 and am trying to get to goal weight of 150.... we can totally do this with each other supports :)
  • happykate2
    Options
    I can't begin to saw how happy I am to see this... I don't feel alone. I'm 5 foot 10 and 210! A good 50 pounds will be great towards our health. Request sent :)
  • cedens312
    cedens312 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just added you! I'm 6' needing to lose about 70 lbs to get to 170!
  • Dschnei475
    Dschnei475 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You can do it !! I still have 123 left to go ! Add for support :)
  • elljay91
    elljay91 Posts: 19
    Options
    Feel free to add! Looking for support and will do the same for you! I am currently 5'8" and current weight is 210. I am wanting to be at 150 but would be happy with 160. Im tired of hearing people say, wow you carry your weight well. I want to be fit and healthy! Now is time for that change!

I am in the same boat! Same height and all. My goal is 150! :)

Exactly the same here! Started at 194lbs, wanna get down to 150! Feel free to add me :)
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • rissatheninja
    rissatheninja Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :) I have about 50 more pounds to go!
  • KateTheBlonde
    KateTheBlonde Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I have about 40 pounds to go, determined to do it!
  • amcbride87
    amcbride87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 5'2" weighing 175 and I have 50 pounds to lose as well.
  • aprilndp
    aprilndp Posts: 10
    Options
    I am with you! I need new friends. I also need to work out though. I have lost 25 lbs just by changing my food intake. I only eat healthy!
  • WorkB1tch
    WorkB1tch Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm 5'7" started at 210, now 190. Would like to get to 155, fell of the wagon these last couple of days, so add me we can keep each other motivated.
  • jlolson6740TK2
    jlolson6740TK2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HI!!
    Feel free to add me! I have about the same amount to loose! :)
    I also have an accountability/motivational page on Facebook if you would like to join! Better2getherfitness.

We've got this!!!
    Jaime
  • christacb
    christacb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Any of you ladies on this thread feel free to add me. I am an inch taller than the Op and have similar starting weight. My goal is 160.
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to loose about 50lbs. Looking for motivated friends; feel free to add me. I have an open diary and have been active for over 90 days (reset to 15 due to a delay in logging).
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    5'4" and 200. Feel free to add.
  • slimsoon2014
    Options
    Hey there!
    You sound just like me. Im 205 and here the same words all the time. I also am looking to get down to 150. Wishing this could be done by mid August but I know that its very unlikely. All the same I am going to try but stay healthy. Im sticking to a 1200 cal plan and working out daily. My ultimate goal is to get to 140 and be ripped. So there is some heavy lifting in my future.
  • brea31807
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and weigh 215. I had a baby about 8 months ago. I initially lost most of the baby weight I had gained. When I stopped breastfeeding, the pounds packed on even though I wasn't eating bad. I can't take being this size anymore and I feel so embarrassed about my body. My husband encouraged me to check out these forums. I really need more discipline and motivation to finally take control of my health.
  • new_nathalie
    new_nathalie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I need to lose around 20Kg (45 pounds) in total... Good luck to all of you

Anyone can add me here :)
  • CLessBeth
    CLessBeth Posts: 46
    Options
    Hello I'm Beth!! I am 5" 5 and I weigh 250 right now.. I have lost 9 lbs since joining mfp.
    But 58 all together my starting weight was 308!! I have a long way to go..but I feel a lot better already!
    My long term goal is 145-150 but I'm working in mini goals first!! You may all add me on if you would like, I log in daily
    And I would love to have the friends for support and motivation!! We can keep each other motivated !!
    Good luck to you all!! Have a great day!!! ~Beth :smile: