Gallbladder Flush

fowlmeli1093
fowlmeli1093 Posts: 199
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I was reading up on some information on gallbladder flushes and was wondering if anyone has any experiences with these. Would love some feedback...do they work or help??

Replies

• islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    I was reading up on some information on gallbladder flushes and was wondering if anyone has any experiences with these. Would love some feedback...do they work or help??

They can be dangerous. Depending on the type of gall stones you have. I presume you have stone because why else would you be doing a flush. If they are large smooth and round they could block a tube and you end up in Emerg with extreem pain. Or they can be small and gravelly and they could pass. Or the could be small and sharp and get stuck and cause pain.
    A bit risky, but I don't know, looking back to when I had a gall bladder, maybe I should have given it a try. Mine were the small sharp variety. I felt a great deal of pain evertime my gall bladder got active.
  • cool thanks for the input
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Talk to your doctor.
  • Of course I would talk to the doc bout it....but its nice to have some feedback from ppl as well:)
This discussion has been closed.