Fitbit battery life

Options
I got a new fitbit a couple weeks ago and I am wondering about how long it is expected to hold a charge. I do set it for sleep mode and use it as my alarm (I love that feature). I do not sync very often during the day. The only thing that I can think that may be affecting the battery life is that I wear my fitbit loose (bracelet style) and I occasionally need to shake my arm to move it up while I wash my hands===I am a nurse...lot of washing.

Advice.

Replies

• mom2camlu
    mom2camlu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got a Fitbit Force for Christmas and have been wearing it all the time (except in the shower) just about every day since then. I only have to charge mine every 1 to 2 weeks. I think it only takes an hour or little more to become fully charged again.
  • ChamayneF
    ChamayneF Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mine lasts a little over a week.... but I do sync it pretty often (whenever i open the app in my phone it automatically syncs) and I use it as an alarm as well
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    For my Fitbit One I usually had to charge it every ten days or so
  • bobbigo
    bobbigo Posts: 2
    Options
    Me too, when I used the sleep function the battery lasted 7-10 days. I stopped tracking my sleep (I'm a great sleeper :) and now the battery lasts 2 weeks.
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    FitBit says to charge a Flex every five days. I've been keeping to that. Several of my coworkers have them and we all charge them differently. Most of them charge daily or every other day.

I charge at my desk while typing or at my bed while reading. One of them charges while doing a workout that wouldn't record well anyway and does a manual entry (lifting weights, elliptical). Another one charges while in the shower. If you charge every few days the charging takes a lot less time.