Hit my mini goal!! (just 3 days after I was supposed to)

Options
Today I hit my mini goal of 30lbs down. Granted I had set my date for my 5 month mark of October 4th, but what a couple extra days, what matters is I HIT IT!!!!!!!

I wish I had some pics to post but I am terribly camera shy, I only have my ugly terrible before pics on my page that were taken without my knowledge as I was hosting a baby shower and was too caught up in present opening to notice the flash.

My next mini goal is 40 down by my 6 month mark. I am sure I can do it thanks to everyone on MFP's support and encouragement!!!!

Replies

• kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's an awesome accomplishment!
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Good Job! And really, in the grand scheme of things, 3 days is nothing! You made it, and thats what matters! Keep up the great work!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Yay! Way to go!
  • pennimedrano
    Options
    :happy: HEY AWSOME JOB ! CONGRATS ON THE WEIGHTLOSS AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK !
  • orange_avocado
    Options
    Great job! That is fantastic, and you're right - those three days don't matter at all. Best of luck with your next milestone - maybe you'll be less camera shy by then!
  • JessicaJune
    JessicaJune Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You rock!!!!!!!
    Keep up that positive spirit and determination!
    (And post some pictures!)

Jess
  • lulu_beans
    lulu_beans Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!