Looking for other Pole Fitness people :-)

Options
Hello! I've recently started pole fitness and I absolutely love it! Within the past three weeks I have noticed an incredible difference in my strength and body! I'm just seeking out other polers to chat with and share stories!! <3 Please feel free to add me!

Jackie

Replies

• silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hi Jackie!! I pole dance and I love it!! I've been doing it for a little over a year now :-) It's so much fun and a great way to build strength and get in shape
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Oh, I did read this right lol.

-lurks as creepily as possible-
    o.o
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I previously pole danced but the studio in my town closed down and my house is not conducive to having a pole. It made me hurt in ways that CrossFit hasn't even figured out yet. I loved it! I hope you enjoy your pole fitness. Keep up the good work!
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    There's a lot of us on here who pole dance. If you use the search button up there ^^^^ just search pole dance or pole fitness and you will find a bunch of wonderful ladies who pole dance
  • Cyan99
    Cyan99 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY THAT! Sadly I don't know anywhere close to me that does it. Looks so fun though ^.^
  • angelmma
    angelmma Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I pole dance exercise. Actually used to teach it, then got pregnant with my son and now im back as a student again trying to get the moves that I had back haha. Its amazing for strength and toning and also challenging trying to get the different moves and come up with new routines :)
  • ShrinkingPoppy
    Options
    Hi everyone! It's so good to find other pole people on here :)
    I'm starting my first pole dancing class next week. I'm super excited but also freaking out slightly lol.
    Any tips for a newbie?
    :)
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    Hi :-) Have you gone to your first class yet?! My tips, go in with an open mind, give it all you've got, be willing to laugh at yourself -- trust me, be sexual in front of a bunch of other women you don't know can feel quite awkward at first :-) Drink lots of water after class, you'll be having so much fun that you don't realize you've just had one heck of a workout. And try not to judge yourself based on other's capabilities, some moves come incredibly easy to people and some that seem like they should be basic can take months to master, everybody's different. And everyone has a different dance style, just relax and flow with the music and you'll find yours.

Have fun!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    In for moral support and pics
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options

Keeping an eye on him so I can flirt with his wife while you all distract him.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Keeping an eye on him so I can flirt with his wife while you all distract him.

I just got out creeped :grumble:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I support your efforts for spreading the Word of Pole Fitness.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    kdhg.gif
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I don't do it for fitness, but dollars. Can I join?
  • wheird
    Options

Need a practice pole?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Need a practice pole?

PM me photos. I am particular about my poles.
  • wheird
    Options

Need a practice pole?

It is smaller than you used to, but it is like new and has been kept clean!!! Also free of burrs!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I want to do that so bad! I found a place that has classes near me but need to get in better shape before I start, my upper body strength is basically nonexistent lol
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Need a practice pole?

It is smaller than you used to, but it is like new and has been kept clean!!! Also free of burrs!

So long as it's clean and free of debris, I can probably make it work.
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I like poles