Turbo Fire or Insainty? Advice needed from those who've trie

Options
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for some advice.
I ordered TurboFire about 6 weeks ago from Ebay. Well, I didn't think it was going to arrive because I had contacted the seller because the status on my order did not show that it had been shipped but the seller did not respond. So I thought I had been ripped off.... so I have now ordered Chalean Ext. from Beachbody. And I already owned 'Insainty' but never did it so I started it this week. Tomorrow will be the end of week 1.

So now today , Turbo Fire arrived! I'm so happy but did expect it and now I dont know if I should just start Turbo Fire or continue on with the insainty. I have done Turbo Jam and loved it, but right now I want to get the best results.....so what would you all do? For those of you who have done both the insainty and turbo fire...Im just indecisive..so I"m looking for advice.

Thanks!

Replies

• Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Hey I also started insanity this week, do u follow the eting plan, MFP says i should eat 1200 calories but insanity says to eat alot more but im scared i will gain weight, any help is much appreciated thanks :smile:
  • bpayne78
    bpayne78 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I have both TF & Insanity and due to medical issues with my muscles right now Insanity (while I LOVE it) is a little too hard for me to do on a regular basis. The very first TF I did I had to crack a HUGE smile because I also did Turbo Jam and the warm up we were doing in the TF workout was like something right out of Turbo Jam. I still remembered the moves!!!! I plan to do TF through the week and Insanity on the weekends when I can afford more stretch time. They will work whether you follow THEIR plan exactly or if you do a mix thats right for YOU.......the key is to push play. As long as you're moving and working out, it won't matter if you mix them up or do a round of one then the other. You're still working out and improving your health and that's the desired end result, right?
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I haven't done Insanity, but I'm doing a Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid. I don't follow the schedule exactly, I just try to fit in 2-3 strength training videos a week and as much cardio as possible. I don't see why you can't alternate between what you have. It's a great variety and it'll keep your body guessing. That's helpful in keeping the scale moving downward, doing the same thing for a while tends to make you stall. Anyway, I do adore TF and CLX, but Insanity I've heard will kick your butt. So, just pick which one you want to do depending on your mood.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Since you've completed a week of Insanity why don't you keep on going. Follow the schedule (if your ebay package came with a schedule). I would give TF a try on a rest day just to check it out. You can also do doubles with Chalean Extreme, by doing her sculpt workouts.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Insanity!!!

It feels great once you complete the program and the shirt is so comfy! I live in my shirt!! LOL

I want turbo fire after I'm done with my second round of Insanity.

The many thing that sold me on Insanity was that you get results in 60 vs 90 and I'm the impatient type. LOL

During my first round if there was something I couldn't do I either ran in place or modify it. Now I'm able to do a bit more and last a little longer lol
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Hey I also started insanity this week, do u follow the eting plan, MFP says i should eat 1200 calories but insanity says to eat alot more but im scared i will gain weight, any help is much appreciated thanks :smile:

I didn't follow the food plan - it says that I should be eating about 2130 cals a day. So make sure you most of your workout cals or if you feel hungry go ahead and grab something.

I noticed on a rest day it seems like I'm extra hungry - so if I go over on a rest day it's no big deal for me cause I know my body needs the fuel.