HELP - i'm new and not good with technology!

Options
HELP! I've just joined and I can't figure out how to add certain foods to my favourites list. Every time I try to search for anything in the database it doesn't find it, no matter how simple it is. Is there a way to add foods you eat regularly to a list so that you can select them quickly and easily when you eat them?! ie. i nearly always have raisin oats and more for breakfast so can i add this to a list so i don't have to enter all the info every day?!

XxX

Replies

• ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Click on "Quick Tools" under the meal you want to remember and then "remember meal." Then, you can go into "My Meals" and select the one you want to add. Also, you can click "quick tools" and "remember yesterday" or "remember recent" or something like that, and get what you ate the day before, which is something I do just about every day for lunch.
  • freya1948
    Options
    HI and welcome!
    When you click on the food tab on the bar below it says "My Foods"....click on. On that page you can add your own food, be sure you have the nutrition label.To add those foods, just gor to food tracking, add food and my foods...hope this helps.

Viola
  • Tinkaboo
    Options
    Thanks girls! Both posts have helped me lots! Can't wait to get started! I've started losing weight already and just writing everything down but then I was recommended to this site and it's brilliant! Gonna be so much easier, especially as i've downloaded the app for my iphone too!
    XxX