I have 1081 calories left for the day... Should i eat some i

Gallen88
Gallen88 Posts: 171 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I don't know what to do with all these left over cals! I like seriously don't feel like eating but i do want some ice cream. I know that won't equal 1081 cals. I have so many left over because i exercised twice today. What would you do with the left overs?

Replies

• msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    enjoy a little ice cream and don't worry about it. :) Great Burn!!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    hey, send em over my way, lol.......Ill go on a tangent using your calories and mine

I have extra today too.......Im just going to leave it as is, ........youre doing great, keep up the good work........Lloyd
  • Katiekat1182
    Katiekat1182 Posts: 83 Member
    I would enjoy the ice cream!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    Good job on working out twice today! That being said, the wise thing to do would fill those calories, or at least a lot of them, with things full of fiber and protein.
  • vdub88
    vdub88 Posts: 79
    i'm in same boat over 800 left not hungry:drinker:
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    I had some calories left over from today so I decided to indulge in some ice cream as well hehe.. Enjoy!!
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    It is 6:15 pm here.....I just finished my workout and I realized I have 1472 calories left for today! I've eaten 650, but was busy with work and didn't eat my snacks mid morning and mid afternoon like I normally do. I wasn't planning on exercising today, but did to release stress after a bad day. :explode:

Worst thing is, I have none of my favourite semi healthy treats here to indulge on because I am working out in the middle of nowhere! :sad: Oh well, I will eat my supper and evening snack, and bank the extra calories towards faster weight loss, I hope!
  • Gallen88
    Gallen88 Posts: 171 Member
    So i went ahead and got the cup of ice cream..

Damn that was 340 cals! Im down to 741 but i know its water for the rest of the night cuz i dont feel like eating
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    So i went ahead and got the cup of ice cream..

Damn that was 340 cals! Im down to 741 but i know its water for the rest of the night cuz i dont feel like eating

atta girl! it's silly to stuff yourself right before bed when you're not hungry just because you have extra cals. :) good work!!
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    I have some extra today and even with my cookie and milk it still doesnt even out to 1200. Im going to have some edamame. Actually that included is still under 1200. hmph I cant win. Wait yes I can! I think you should indulge in a bit of ice cream, you earned it! Great job on exercising twice today!
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    how about a scoop of ice cream and then something healthier, maybe an apple?
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    That's a great burn hun!!! Eat what you fancy, you earned it!! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.