Granny arms!!! Will they ever go away???

Options
Ok here is a question for you al'....I have granny arms, the dolap that hangs on the bottom of my arm...Is it possible that it will ever go away with exercising it??? It just depessing to think that if I work my *kitten* off, it might always be there!

Replies

• katyncal
    katyncal Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    our skin is a amazing thing!!! Im not sure, but I do know that my friend lost a sinificant amount of weight and she had the same issue, they didnt go completely away, but they did get a lot more toned!
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Try these exercises:

Air punches in time to a beat... forwards, upwards then forwards again...

Try using light weights and putting your arms straight up in the air then down behind your head and cross reaches... (reach across your body)

ETA: Just found this... <3 Google....

Arms: Stand up straight with your feet about shoulder width apart. Grab something that weighs bout five pounds (a bag of flour in a shopping bag works well). Start with your arms above your head, weight (or bag of flour) behind your head and slowly lift up until your arms are straight up and down. This works your triceps and helps to get rid of that ‘granny flab’ between your elbow and shoulder.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Try these exercises:

Air punches in time to a beat... forwards, upwards then forwards again...

Try using light weights and putting your arms straight up in the air then down behind your head and cross reaches... (reach across your body)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    After 25 days of Power 90, I swear my arms are already more toned. LOTS of push-ups and punches!! Try it!