In need of some ideas!!

Options
Does anyone know of some fun execise routines that I can work into my constantly hectic schedule? :happy:

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    tae bo flex express and turbo jam fat blaster!! both great fun and quick!
  • youngtweezy
    Options
    I do a circuit where I hula hoop, jump rope and do other various exercise like sit ups, push ups, jumping jacks. It's fun, quick, and requires little equipment.
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I do the Biggest Loser Boot Camp Video, and use cans of tomatoes as my weights, seeing as how I didn't bring any weights to work with me! Its half an hour, and it kicks your butt!
  • Oenone
    Oenone Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    169349.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I am loving "My Fitness Coach" for the Wii!
    I also have a hectic schedule, longish commute and a Dog who's needs have to come first so I find I am able to fit this in easily and it's varied enough so I get a good workout without getting bored!
    Good Luck!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    walk away the pounds Leslie Sansone 12 and 15 min miles- $10 at Walmart, also kettle bell workouts about $20-30 at Target 25 min 3x week
  • springgrl
    springgrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    If you have Netflix, you can search for workouts available by Instant Watch and save a lil cash.
  • Net132
    Net132 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I did not kow that Netflix hat workouts that is great to know. I am going to check that out!!! Thanks
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    The routine I started was parking far from my office so that I get a good walk in twice a day. It sounds corny, but it's an easy way to make sure I get exercise every day - even if I feel "blah". Also, it is energizing and refreshing for my mind. You do have to plan for an extra amount of time before/after work or whereever it is you need to go every day.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    you're right the biggest loser videos are all good ones and you cando anywhere from 30min up to 1 1/2hrs i think!! and its great circuit training!
  • tina8884
    Options
    If any of you have Comcast they have Exercise TV on demand. I've been using the mile walk and 10 minute leg pilates. I'm just starting and not used to exercising at all so I'm doing the 1 mile now but am working my way up. They have a bunch of different workouts though :)
  • happy1964
    Options
    I do belly dancing, I'm not very good so it makes me smile!