Birthday Love

Options
LuckyLeprechaun
LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
I was feeling all down on my way to work tonight. I had invited out a bunch of friends to go out to dinner with me and hubby tomorrow to celebrate my birthday (which isn't until Saturday), and they all had plans. So I was all sad and feeling sorry for myself.

Then I got to work, and my students had brought me: 1. two dozen peach roses, 2. birthday balloons and 3. red velvet cupcakes.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I was so uplifted. I even ate a cupcake (although I wanted to avoid those calories, I didn't want to hurt her feelings). Since I haven't had dinner yet, I can make that cupcake fit into today's calories...but on sugar I am WAY over. LOL

How sweet are my students? AND, to top it off, the girl who brought the roses and cupcakes...it's HER birthday tonight! Is she selfless or what!?

It's hard a lot of the time, and I get discouraged, but when it's good, it's great to be a teacher...

Replies

• SassyMissDasha
    Options
    That's too sweet!!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Just goes to show you never know when you'll be among angelsl! Happy Birthday!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Thanks! My co-worker also saw what the kids had done and she ran off during the break to get me a card and a sbux gift cert. AWWWWWW I feel loved :heart: