How my fiance' falling in love with my best friend was the b

Options
13»

Replies

• plcarpenter
    plcarpenter Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome story, that guy is an *kitten*, and by the looks of your profile picture you are beautiful...keep at it and stay the course because you still need to get to the sweetest revenge...sending him a picture of you with your new hottie husband in a bathing suit on the beach in Maui... aaaah that would be awesome. Keep posting because I want to hear how this story ends.
  • plcarpenter
    plcarpenter Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i did not move off the couch 4 days i just kept replaying the movie sex and the city 3 over and over again.

I know this is a kind of sad story with a bittersweet ending, but I just had to smile and laugh at that part. Congrats on your weight loss and moving forward with your life.

I think I need to rent the movie
  • doris_day
    Options
    You're a gorgeous girl. I'm so glad you didn't marry that *kitten*. You did the right thing - love how you picked yourself up and never looked back. Going back - means just that going back not forward.

Look how much weight you've lost! That's amazing. I know you're going to reach your goal.
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story...success is the sweetest revenge!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!