breakfast recomendations..

Options
What is your favorite healthy breakfast. Perferbally fast and easy. I hate cooking in the morning. I have been eating a protien bar for breakfast every morning for a year. I am burnt out. But I love the easiness of unwrapping and eating it.

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Cook rice the night before and have it all set to just microwave warm. Also, old fashion Oatmeal. just 3 mins in the microwave and it ready to eat.
  • StephieWheats
    StephieWheats Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Arnold thins with nutella and strawberries!!!
    Peanut butter toast.
    I also sometimes have a meal replacement shake.
  • deshaine
    deshaine Posts: 195
    Options
    the Orville Redenbaker caramel rice cakes are DELICIOUS! Not yucky, like "regular" rice cakes. Add 2 TBS of reduced fat peanut butter and a half banana and your golden!!
  • Brat3073
    Brat3073 Posts: 160
    Options
    Rye Toast w/ nutella

Protein shake, i like to toss in a banana or a tablespoon of PB.

Turkey bacon and Eggs....use an egg sub like eggbeaters, taste great, already scrambled, so toss it in the microwave, along with the turkey bacon at same time....3 minutes and your ready to eat....
  • Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Options
    Puffed Wheat with skim milk and strawberries or blueberries

Hard-boiled egg

Yogurt

Banana

Whole wheat English muffin with sugar-free preserves

Tomato or Trop50 juice

Any combination of the above
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal w/ 1 tbsp peanut butter and smashed banana mixed in. (Sometimes 1 tsp honey)

Crumbled chorizo w/ black beans, 2 fried eggs and salsa

2 eggs, 1 egg white w/ 1 cup broccoli and 1/4 cup fat free shredded cheddar (Yum!)

100 calorie Thomas English muffin w/ 1 fried egg, slice fat free cheese and 2 strips Jennie- O turkey bacon (20 calories per slice!)

Greek yogurt w/ honey and banana

Low fat nabisco cinnamon Graham cracker w/ 1 tbsp cream cheese and 1 tbsp sugar free strawberry jam (spread cream cheese then jam on top. Omg you'll be in cheesecake heaven! I eat that w/ 1 fried egg on the side)

Whole wear tortilla w/ crumbled chorizo and 2 eggs scrambled.

Remebee to always use low fat butter when cooking. I prefer olive oil and butter spray. Olive oil is healthy fat and butter spray gives you butter flavor w/ no calories.
    Happy Eating!
  • dansu2000
    Options
    Banana & a tablespoon of natural peanut butter. Yummy. easy wrapper and less than 200 calories. Keeps me full for a while