Hey! I'm Michelle, Im New here and would love some Friends &

Options
Hey! I am so happy i found this site! i use to use fat secret but this site is so much better. I have a long road ahead of me in weight loss but i am ready and motivated. About a year ago i spent 2 months at the biggest loser resort in utah and lost about 40 pounds, then coming back into real life it crept back up on me! I am focused on my goals now and i journal every day!

add me as a friend so i can keep motivated and learn from you!

Michelle

Replies

• kieshi_goingstrong
    Options
    Hey Michelle. Welcome to the site. I am new here too and just starting on the journey. Just trying to improve my life by making healthier choices.
    40lbs is very impressive and it shows that you already posses the will power to achieve your goals.
    Good luck
  • phatzzzs
    Options
    Great job on getting back to working on your weight loss!!!
    Way to go on the biggest loser camp. Remember everything your trying to do for your life and body is part of a process that is gradual changes that occur naturally. To Help those changes be brutally honest with yourself on how you are doing! Welcome this site if great!!!
    You can can me and my wife (sunfreeflower) are glad to help people anyway we can.
  • babygirlrere
    Options
    Hi.... michelle im new on this site too and its been great. i am use to journaling on paper but this is alot better and has saved me alot of time..... wow you lost 40 at the resort.........i need to be taking notes from you lol ...... welcome to this site ...........staying focused and consistent is the key.....if you have some pointers feel free to let me know.......
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    Welcome to this site it is a great site very supportive and motivated people this is the spot for you. Hope u are successful in ur journey I am new as well joined a few days ago am looking forward to seeing success Have a great night add me as a friend if ud like
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    hey Michelle! i tried adding you as a friend and it said it did it but I'm not sure??? I'm new to this site too!!! if you didn't get it you can add me if ya want :)
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Welcome Michelle, always great to see new people and your enthusiasm is quite motivating!
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! You will totally love it here- so much inspiration and support xxx
  • suzie1983
    Options
    hi hun....feel free to add me as a friend
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey there Michelle welcome!
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Options
    Welcome Michelle! Looking forward to supporting and motivating each other.
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Welcome Michelle!! You can do this and feel free to add me for more support! :)
  • rokikio
    rokikio Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome Michelle:
    This is a great site. I just started it on October 1 and have met some wonderful supportive people on this site. I love it and I am sure you will too.