More Little things

dresdenkali
dresdenkali Posts: 43
edited September 21 in Success Stories
A while back I posted something about the little things that help us and motivate us. Tonight, I had a new one. This one may not be so little. But, when I was walking into the offices I work at a complete stranger walking in at the same time commented "Wow you have really lost a lot of weight!" To which I sheepishly replied "Thanks, its been 94lbs so far."

Even with that much sometimes its easy to feel like visually to me little has changed. But for someone that has just seen me around the building to notice and say something really made my night.

Replies

• Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    The same thing happened to me at work yesterday! It's an amazing feeling and one you so deserve - you're doing amazingly! xxx
  • sax_singer52
    sax_singer52 Posts: 6 Member
    That is FANTASTIC!!! You should be very proud of yourself!! I love compliments, but from people you hardly ever see it makes you feel soooo good... I am glad that someone noticed your hard work!! Keep it up!
  • crazyda79
    crazyda79 Posts: 28 Member
    WOW what a great accomplishment! And to hear it from someone else must be very rewarding. This is super inspiring for me. Thanks for sharing this!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Congrats, you've done an amazing job, I'm glad your getting the compliments to go along with it. Good luck with your continuing journey.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!