So proud

Options
So proud of myself....a co-worker brought in donuts and bagels for my birthday, so of course I had to be nice and have some (esp since I was hungry). I did have a donut and I had a bagle on my plate.....but once I ate half of the bagel I decided to toss the other half. I wasn't still hungry and I knew the whole thing would seriously cut into my calorie allowance for dinner tonight. Before MFP I would have ate the other half just because it was there. Yay for self control!

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    So proud of myself....a co-worker brought in donuts and bagels for my birthday, so of course I had to be nice and have some (esp since I was hungry). I did have a donut and I had a bagle on my plate.....but once I ate half of the bagel I decided to toss the other half. I wasn't still hungry and I knew the whole thing would seriously cut into my calorie allowance for dinner tonight. Before MFP I would have ate the other half just because it was there. Yay for self control!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    YEA YOU!! That is a great feeling!! Just say no!!

I received a box of Godiva chocolates from a co-worker and the box is still sitting there untouched. I have no desire!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    good job! i love the feeling of being able to say no to all the goodies that my co-workers bring in. this morning was breakfast burritos and egg mcmuffins from mcdonalds. no thanks!!!!