Disappointed !! I m surely doing something wrong....

simply_healthy
simply_healthy Posts: 175 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey All,

I began my weight loss journey on 28th July 2010. I managed to lose around 10 kgs till 4th Oct 2010... but my weight loss rate has dropped significantly since past 2 weeks. In order to figure out whats working and whats not....I started to weigh myself every morning to track the progress and analyse what makes me gain weight and what leads to weight loss. I just trying to understand whats best for my body and figure out what works the best for me.....

Unfortunately, I am not losing any weight these days.. I have been working out almost every day this week.... and following diet under my calorie goal in MFP....

29 Sept 2010 - 106.1 kg
4th Oct 2010 - 105.2 kg
5th Oct 2010 - 104.8 kg
6th Oct 2010 - 104.8 kg
7th Oct 2010 - 104.7 kg
8th Oct 2010 - 105.0 (Increaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed) :(:(

The only change I noticed is PROTEIN SHAKES ...I have started taking maxitone sculptress protein shakes from 27th Sept 2010 to meet my protein requirements...And if I go by dates, my weight loss has taken a dip since end of Sept. Is it just a coincidence ? Please see the notes section on my diary for the meal timings....

Difficult to believe... Is it protein shakes ???? Should I blame the protein shakes ?????? Any clues whats wrong ?????

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.