I am new

Options
Hello everyone, I am new to this site and very excited about it! I am 31 year old single mom, a full time student and also work full time. I also have a fabulous boyfriend, that can eat whatever he wants and not gain a pound! I was using another site but I got bored with it. I have lost about 35lbs already and would like to lose another 25-30lbs. This site has way more to offer than the other one. I really need some motivation, it seems that the first 35lbs was easy, but I am struggling with the rest. I cannot stay motivated. I am a stress eater and we are trying to buy a house so of course I have been eating like crazy! I just need to get back on track!!!! I look forward to making friends so we can help each other on our journeys! :happy:

Replies

• BettyBeth14
    BettyBeth14 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Just se4nt a friend request. welcome to MFP :-)
  • clahut
    clahut Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Welcome to the site. I've been using it for a few months and everyone I've met has been really friendly and willing to lend support.

It can be tough when there is so much else going on in your life to have to think about food as well, but you can do it! :happy:

C
  • determined99
    Options
    hey Welcome!

i joined 5 days ago and am loving the site and the people!

good luck with your weight loss journey :smile:
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome - feel free to add me if you like!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place. You will find lots of motivation and support here. Feel free to add me as a friend, I will be glad to help motivate and support you. Good luck in your weight loss journey.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on the first weight loss! That is wonderful.