I'm back !!!

Options
Okay so I am back. I haven't been logging ANYTHING for the past week and a half. It's been a real stressful week with being a full time worker and future to be full time college student. But now I am back. And i wan't to keep doing this and I want to keep trying and I don't want to give up. Yes its been a rough time but it gets better right? I haven't weight myself because I don't want to get disappointed at myself and then stop trying. But I DID IT YOU GUYS I STARTED RUNNING TODAY !!!!!!!!!!! :) I am so proud of myself and i have an important date coming up and i want to rock my dress.!!! Now I'm just rambling but hellow fitnesspals :)

Replies

• spdoughe
    spdoughe Posts: 51
    Options
    Welcome back! I had a week and a half like that myself, Monday was my first day back and after 5 days of being very good I feel great again!! You can do it, so proud of you for getting your run in! We are all here for you , we all fall off but don't all get back on.. you conquered the hardest first step, getting back on! Keep it up girl :)
  • Switzer12
    Switzer12 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey, don't give up this site, it is so helpful, even when you have been bad, it keeps you accountable. Good luck on the full time college student thing. I finished my Associate's Degree about 4 years ago, and it was hard, but awesome. Of course, I only took one class per semester - but still I got it done. Good luck on everything! You will be fine.