I'm new!!!!

Options
Hey Everyone! I'm new!!! My name is Kelly, but my nick on here is Killthesmiley (its my nickname everywheres on the web, has been for a LONG time :):) )
I really need to help and support to guide me through this. I was on the right track recently and dropped A LOT of weight, only to gain it all back.
I'm trying to make an entire lifestyle change right now, and I am using the iPhone app as well as the web site to track my progress, as well as note all the bad intake I'm telling myself its not that bad!
Would love to get to know some people, and really support each and everyone of you guys!

Replies

• boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am new here too. I hope this site helps me to finally do what I need to do and keep it that way. Will be glad to offer support, motivation and advice and would welcome the same.
  • MizBee
    MizBee Posts: 37
    Options
    I am new here as well, today is just my third day. Other than a few muscles being a little sore, I dont feel like Im working hard at all. The ppl here are nice and supportive. I had a few other friends try this site with great success.. I figured I'd try too, Ive had this weight on me for about 4 years now but in the last few months Ive gained 15lbs... yeh, not good, lol... but at least Im taking the steps to get the weight off :) Im excited about this new venture and Ill def send you a friend request :) Good luck to you.
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    This is a great website and the support is wonderful.. I have been on here before, but started back hard core a few weeks ago. Feel free to add me.
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey there.. Welcome .. This site has been extremely helpful I think ull love it.
    Great place for lots of support and motivation!

Good luck to u on ur goals!