Hello

Options
Hello all I have been a member for a while tracking on and off and learning about my habits. I'm 39 years old,and want to thank every one here and the makers of this app and for the continuation of this website for there contributions.
13 days ago I hit 300 lbs ....
This triggered something and I knew I had to do something fortunately my fitness pal app is there to help.
So I have been diligent about logging everything and building recipes so nothing gets missed. I have learned much in the last 2 weeks because of this. There are many contributing factors in my case to weight gain and I've been gaining wait since I was born.
I quit drinking beer which were probably a contributing factor to most of my weight gain. I figure by doing this alone I will lose over 6lbs per month. I also decided to opt for more nutritional food and which has changed my energy levels significantly as we'll I started the 7 min scientific workout and have been doing that for the last 2 weeks which is like the magic pill for back pain I've been looking by the way ,.also a good app for that....just note no matter what shape your in I think this exercise can be modified and or enhanced greatly to meet your needs. Im just finishing week 2 and have not missed a day .Soon to start a second set.I have also started elliptical training as my body can permit this past week. I am pleased to announce I have lost 20 lbs! And I'm very excited to lose more.
Thank-you

Replies