Those Thighs,

Options
reddz12
reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
Hey everyone, I'm looking to tone up as well as lose weight so I don't end up totally jiggly. Does anyone have good suggestions as to tone the inner thigh?

Replies

• moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Squatsquatsquatsquat
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Squatsquatsquatsquat

This.
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Body weight exercises like squats (all variations-goblet, rear foot elevated split squat, jumping squat, skater squat) and reverse lunges are an awesome way to get in a good burn and gain some leg strength. For upper body, push up variations (don't do the bent knee kind, it hardly prepares you for 'real' push ups, start with a wall and go from there) and triceps dip are good to start with.

As you get stronger you can incorporate weights to challenge yourself further.

The key thing is consistency! Best of luck!
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    Any good full-body strength program targets that area sufficiently. I don't recommend piecing together your own routine, since it can end up imbalanced. Two popular programs here are NROL and Stronglifts.
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    The only way to "firm up" a body part is to lose fat. You can't target a specific area of fat through diet or exercise though so just keep eating at a deficit, doing your cardio and lifting and it will eventually get to where you want it to be.