Insanity 4th test - no improvement

Options
Gutted. Just finished the 4th fitness test of insanity and not improved on the last. 5 exercises I was 2 less than last time and only slightly improved on the others with the exception of push up jacks. ( I have been doing knee push up and normal push ups) in which im happy with the improvement.

Have I plateaued?

Month 2 is very hard. Im having to pause the dvd during water breaks to lower my heart rate but towardd the end feel fatigued and dont feel my heart rate is where it should be. Im muddling through and finished everyone. Had a few days off due to a niggle in my ankle and a pulled muscle but other than that working hard through it although body does ache and feel fatigued. Exercise wise I feel I am doing more each time. The leg kick where you have palm on floor and lift body kicking out legs I could not do at all at first, I got cramp in triceps, now im coping to get through most of the time......So I dont get my test results. I pushed and pushed and after felt worse than I ever have. Apart from tired, but nauseous and sick. Even my voice went croaky.

With the higher intensity of month 2 I was hoping for better improvement as my first few have shown vast improvement from the start. Hopefully its a one off as I have been up sinve 02.30 in morning and done test at 15.00 so can tiredness play apart.

Has this happenes to anyone else? With only 1 test to go I dont want month 2 to be a waste of time when its supposed to be the month of results.