losing a jean size..

Options
124»

Replies

• PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    about every 10-15 lbs lost I think? I've lost more inches all over my body than pounds though

82 lbs lost and gone from size 20 jeans to size 6 jeans, so about 7 or 14 (some jeans are even, some odd, some both)
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 pounds in a year, and dropped 4 jeans sizes. Funny thing is, I put several pounds of muscle back on, and then promptly dropped ANOTHER jean size! Lifting weights is magic. :)
  • MrsH1987
    MrsH1987 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have lost 70lbs and gone from a size 18 to a size 10. I seem to be dropping clothes sizes quite fast at the moment so I am buying jeans in my local charity shop to save money
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    10-15 pounds for me
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I remembered I bought two pairs of jeans the exact same style and am wearing the UK16 which have a massive gap at the waist and are pretty baggyand I can take on and off without undoing but the 14s still give me a muffin top! I have only lost 7lb though. I have pther jeans that are a UK 14 that fit me fine now so I do think I will judge by these two pairs that are exactly the same. I bought them from a young person's store so they are cut a bit slimmer I believe and don't give in so much to vanity sizing!
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    This has been an interesting thing for me. I've lost nearly 20lbs, gone down a dress size at Old Navy [used to be XL/XXL & 16/18, & recently bought dresses in L & 14] but I'm still wearing the same Old Navy skinny jeans in size 16 & they fit perfectly. I think jeans are hard because so many are stretchy that you can sometimes wear a range of sizes in the same brand and not really be able to tell the difference. I have several pairs of super-spandexy type jeans [almost jeggings] in size 16 from a different brand and they're too big for me to wear now because they fall off my butt. It just depends!
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I lost about 15 lbs, 4cm off hips and havent changed sizes yet.