• Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm beer.
    I am fluent in sarcasm.
    Add me of you wish.
  • cjmiller79
    Options
    Hello, I just joined MFP and am looking for friends to help keep me on track. I've been working out at Curves since November. I love it, especially since they added the Jillian Michaels routine. Now that it is FINALLY warmer outside (in northern IN) I am going to start running as well. My downfalls are sweets and portion control.
    Everyone is a little weird in their own way. lol
    Good luck on the weight loss! :smile:
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    I'm wonderful and weird! Ha!
  • jchadden42
    jchadden42 Posts: 189
    Options
    Can wine and steak lovers join?

Mmmmm wine and steak. Yup u can come too!

What about wine and cheese and beer and steak and bourbon and chocolate???
  • 09nat13
    09nat13 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am weird to and I have a weird sense of humour is my second time on mfp hoping to lose five stone i'm just reading zombie book lol
  • diggerjcb1966
    Options
    Hi, my name is Joy, I am 48 years old and definitely weird and (a bit) unhinged (in a good way). My downfalls are: chocolate, crisps and cake; not necessarily in that order! I just joined yesterday and want to lose 35 pounds to save my health really. As for zombies; I too would run away, very fast! Oh, and Sarcasm is my second language after English! :tongue:
  • anhellena
    anhellena Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Weird crazy and ready for the Zombies and it never hurts to have a ER nurse when the Zombies hit. :) Beer Wine Steak and in my line of work anything you cam eat and run again good for when running from Zombies lol
  • megskionslo
    Options
    How about weird and old?
  • annblahow1618
    annblahow1618 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! Annika here. Sarcasm? Fried things? Beer? I'm totally with you on all three- I love them, and it's a problem. :tongue: But I try, and I take solace from the fact that sarcasm has no calories.
  • jodes489
    jodes489 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Can I play? :) Weird and wonderful and looking to lose 1.5 stone for my sisters wedding in June.

In Spain.

Tried 5/2 but love food too much to give it up twice a week....
  • jodes489
    jodes489 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too would not like to be the fat chick lagging behind the zombie apololypse (wow that is hard to spell) needless to say
    am not that keen on zombies either I'm afraid. Hopefully we can get past this :)

Tried setting up a blog on 5.2 website but I kept slipping up & it just got embrassing! (if that's even possible over the internet?)
  • amyjoi16
    amyjoi16 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Please add me or send me a friend request or however it works. Beer is my downfall or wine as well. Gave up smokes a year ago but can't give up everything it seems, not yet. Other than my gym master I am always just talking to myself on here because I don't have buddies. I need someone unabashedly bold to keep me in check plus lend encouragement - and yes, I can give it back!
  • Jaimeb765
    Jaimeb765 Posts: 18
    Options
    How about weird and old?

Weirdness at any age is awesome.
  • Jaimeb765
    Options
    Can wine and steak lovers join?

Mmmmm wine and steak. Yup u can come too!

What about wine and cheese and beer and steak and bourbon and chocolate???

Sounds awesome! Even better if the cheese is fried. Yum mozzarella sticks
  • InkSpot94
    Options
    When the zombie apocalypse happens (not if), I don't want to be the chubby slow chick either. The great thing about zombies is that at least they love us for our brains, not the size of our waist ;) I just started MFP and would love some friends to meet up with when the apocalypse starts. Add me.
  • msschaller99
    msschaller99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Rule #1 - don't forget the cardio!

Tequila and tamales okay?
  • rbiss
    rbiss Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I am super competitive. In the event of the zombie apocalypse, I would most definitely trip anyone I could because I am the slow fat chick who cannot tolerate loosing.

Pasta and Wine and my problems . . .
  • steph0nie
    Options
    Also looking for weird wonderfuls! I'm so bad at sticking with things, including MFP. Also here's a terrible zombie joke to entice you to become my friend: what does a vegan zombie eat? GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAIIINNNSSSSSS!
  • Jaimeb765
    Options
    I am super competitive. In the event of the zombie apocalypse, I would most definitely trip anyone I could because I am the slow fat chick who cannot tolerate loosing.

Pasta and Wine and my problems . . .

Oh I have no problem tripping someone if a zombie is about to get me ( got to do what you got to do) but if no one is around trip I don't want to be slow. I like my brains and want to keep them.