First time postin

Options
So yesterday I looked at the mirror and said wow...... my daughter is 10 and maybe mom won't be around to see her walk down the aisle. Gotta do something about this!! I want to live, I want to wear cute clothes, I want to be winked at, I want to be HEALTHY!!! So here I am. Walking, hubby is helping me work out, and ready to eat wisely...........:blushing:

Replies

• naguilar210
    Options
    You've come to the right place for support and motivation!!!!!!
    Good luck with your goals!
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    So yesterday I looked at the mirror and said wow...... my daughter is 10 and maybe mom won't be around to see her walk down the aisle. Gotta do something about this!! I want to live, I want to wear cute clothes, I want to be winked at, I want to be HEALTHY!!! So here I am. Walking, hubby is helping me work out, and ready to eat wisely...........:blushing:

Awesome Im glad that your husband is so supportive! Its hard to put yourself in realization that one day you might not be here, but at least it drives you and the best part about it is you CAN change that part about yourself. Good luck and God bless!
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    welcome to mfp!
  • kimbruundk
    Options
    Welcome. So you've got support from at least two places now: Myfitnesspal.com (important) and your husband (very important.

You can only succed. I've been here for three weeks and it works...
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the right place :) Good luck :)
  • DaltonsMom
    Options
    Good luck! I have just started with MTP this week and it's a great site, I like you have looked in the mirror and worry about being around to see my son graduate or walk down the aisle.

Great support here and great tools!

Add me as a friend if you'd like.

Take care! :flowerforyou: