All or nothing mentality :(

2»

Replies

• Ciara -- if that's your legs in your profile picture, you don't need any help. You're already banging.

Ha ha I wish! Its my motivation to get fit :laugh:
  • jessspurr
    jessspurr Posts: 258 Member
    I'm done now. Sorry OP that just makes me sad when people do that. In response to your POST though...:wink:
    That's a tough one and I feel like I used to be the same way. What helped me was to not start out too restrictive, don't completely cut anything out, then if you end up eating it, you won't feel like a failure. Really. Cutting out certain foods from diets is like the worst thing you can do for adherence. IMHO. Just eat within your calorie goal and you're good to go!

Ok sorry for questioning - I'm new to the forum and thought he was genuinely trying to help! :noway:

Don't be sorry!! On the off chance that guy WAS trying to help, I would apologize to him, but seeing how he hasn't been back to see if you really want his help, I would say he is casting a wide net to see who private messages him.
  • lindsey1979
    lindsey1979 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Ciara -- if that's your legs in your profile picture, you don't need any help. You're already banging.

Ha ha I wish! Its my motivation to get fit :laugh:

That's some good motivation! Though I don't think I have the genetics to get that rear end (though I wish I did)!