Where do YOU lose weight

Options
Just curious where everyone starts to lose their weight.

I have noticed for my personally it is in my shoulders and collar bone area. Not where I would like to lose it first but it is a start :)

Replies

• FormerMarine1
    FormerMarine1 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    My legs, then my waist ;)
  • katro111
    katro111 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    First place I lose is my hips/thighs/legs. Then my waist. Lastly my chest/upper arms/upper back.
  • yesdnil1990
    Options
    My boobs and waist. Not ideal lol. Would love it if it came off my baby bearing hips and thighs first haha.
  • drewmmm
    drewmmm Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My legs keep getting skinnier and skinnier, my pants are falling down, but my middle section is still resisting!
  • momoneka
    momoneka Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would love trade with all of you lol. Shoulders and collar bone is just blah
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    It was my collarbone area and my arms. I hear the stomach is the last to go, if that's true, I have a while to see it gone. :cry:
  • jessicasdelgado
    jessicasdelgado Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My waist. I'm under my goal weight and these thighs still won't shrink! lol
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I lost it in my stomach and back first, but still have some more fat I'd like to get rid of in the tummy area
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    My face, shoulders and then my stomach. Boobs are unaffected (for once I can thank my mother for her genes :laugh:).
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My waist
  • Kara_No_Cupcake
    Kara_No_Cupcake Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Collarbones, shoulders and in my face. Slowly starting to see changes in my waist, just wish my hips and thighs would change as well. :')
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Belly, most definitely. I look like i'm 6 months along. Then, my arms. Then, better definition of my booty.

Of course, it will happen if and when it wants to... but it's nice to dream.
  • dwm2112
    dwm2112 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Legs, butt, and waist. Unfortunately, it looks like the love handles are gonna be last. :sad:
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Face goes first, then thighs, then butt, then FINALLY this awful belly. never boobs, though. Wouldn't that be nice -_-
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My neck and collarbone. I look like a giraffe!
  • LC608
    LC608 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hips, breasts and booty. The other stuff likes to hang out and annoy me :/
  • andielyn
    andielyn Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I once heard that wherever you put the weight on last is the first place you lose it and vice versa. My boobs are sure to be the first to go....:grumble:
  • AdelaideNat
    AdelaideNat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Shows in my face & chest (didn't have any to spare to begin with, oh well ! Better fit than booby, I say !) first, then gradually moves it's way down.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of people say the last place you put it on will be the first place you take it off and when I first started losing, that was definitely the case. For so many years I was pretty proportional all over and I was usually around 260-270 and then went up to 307 and it was ALL in my chin and upper stomach area and when I got back down to the 260-270 range my face and belly looked much better but nothing else on my body had changed much at all despite a 40 lb loss.

Since joining MFP and losing more weight down to 186 currently, I have noticed it has gone in waves and in this order:

thighs & bum
    neck/face
    back fat drastically diminished (hurray)
    thighs again
    calves
    lower part of belly
    arms (still flabby upper arms though)
    collarbone
    hips and bust along with more changes finally in my upper belly area
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    In the kitchen, and the gym.